View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 03:33 PM   #337
PilotMan
Head Coach

About 5 years ago one of the birthday gifts we bought our middle son (the piloty one) was a trip to the Cincinnati Car show. Both he and his younger brother are big car guys. Well the car show became a regular thing, and we went again this year. The same weekend we had a major icestorm in Cincy. So between the ice, and covid, it was a much smaller show than it had been. But one of the things there was a BMW giveaway for a free trip to do the BMW Performance Driving Course in Indy. Both boys jumped and registered. Well...turns out that Zachary (middle one) won! He and his brother will be going for a 2 day trip (plus hotel and travel expenses), driving BMW M4's at the ages of 20 and 18 on tracks at Indy Motor Speedway. It's incredible and I am excited for them, and I know it's going to be a great weekend for them. I can't even imagine. I would have killed for that chance. It's the very best gift they could have gotten.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 02-09-2022 at 03:35 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote