View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #90
Andreh
n00b

Read this thread many times trying to figure out how to improve my Minnesota MP defense. It lacks on LB quality but it has a good DL and decent backs. More than often the defense do good on 1st and second downs, but on 3rd and medium or long it gives huge yardage, with dime , prevent, 3 deep, 4deep, aggressive or not pass coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrsam View Post
Tennessee: Single-Back formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
3-9-KCY46 (3Q: 13:08) Scottie Moss pass completed to WR Oliver Dawson for 46 yards and a TOUCHDOWN! Dawson gained 35 yards after the catch. The quarterback threw into double coverage. Tennessee 20, Kansas City 7

Thats from SP, but it happens the same on MP. I had a similar play after a screen pass. How come with 4 deep guys a screen pass can get more than 40 yards!

Any time I face a 3rd and long at Solevision after 2 great def plays I know that if I dont get a penalty I will allow 20+ yards on the air. Any tips?
Andreh is offline   Reply With Quote