View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
sawblade300
Mascot

Moving cities question

I've read many times and heard from numerous people that moving cities is one of the worst things you can do. But I have a situation that I would like some advise on.

My fan loyalty is horrible (below 25%) and my support for a new stadium is zero. So in this past off season I was thinking of moving. How much worse could it be? Right? But everyone told me not to do that. That I'd have no support and it would take forever to get any. They said, just keep trying to win games and the fans will come. So I stayed.

Well, here it is. Four weeks in to the new season. I've had 3 home games. I'm 2-1 in those games. My team is playing better than it has the last couple years. (I was 6-10 last season). My offense is in the top 10. So is my defense. I'm putting points on the board. The one loss at home was by 2 points with a missed FG. So all in all....things are better and looking up.

Here comes my point to all this...lol. My attendance through those first three games.....ZERO!!!!! That's right. Not one fan has come through the gates to watch this team. BTW, I currently have the cheapest ticket prices in the league. So I'm not pricing them out.

So my question is....how much worse could it be if I did move cities? Is this a situation where moving may actually be a good thing? Especially if I move to a city that actually WANTS a team.

Thanks for reading through all this.

sawblade300 is offline   Reply With Quote