View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 02:20 AM   #49
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 – We host and lose to the Steelers – 17-23. Murrary was 23 for 29 yards, Arledge was 28 of 41 for 265 and 1:4, and it was not pretty. The Steelers and Ravens know how to play us.

We have more injuries:

DT Corey Peters, out for five weeks.
FS Ed Reynolds, starting in place of Kindred, out for 3 weks
OT Shon Coleman, out for three weeks

I put back in, one week early, FS Kindred, NT Logan.

Week 11 – We host and beat the Bengals 24-10 to drop them to 500. MVP is Arledge with 22 of 31, 219 and 2:0. He hits Norwood twice for scores, and Murray is 23 for 33 on the ground. Pick by SS Wilcox. 2 sacks each by Horner and Stanton.

I am done with the Murray experiments. I move GIo back

MLB Kirksey is out for a month with an damaged knee.

Week 12 – We face the 2 win Saints and….tie them 34-34. We have a bunch more injuries first. This has been an injury plagued season:

QB Arkedge questionable again
SS Wilcox, question
RG Jerry broke his finger
TE Cameron is out for a month with a strained elbow tendon
Hawkins questions for a month

DE Joey Horner is doubtful for a month

So many injuries…

It’s very realistic.

I have to sign a TE – I sign 6th round rookie, cut by the Ravens, Bennett Albertini

Ardigde was MOM with 443 yards, 36 on 54, 3:1 ratio, Hawkins caught 132 and 2 scores, TE DeValve 1 score and 90 yards, Bernard was 22 for 62 and a sore.

Week 13 – We head to new England and lose 18-24. Julio Stanton is MOM with 5 sacks. But again, they expose Ardege and he was 22 of 32, 271, and 2:4. Hawkins 109 yards and s core, and RB Murray the other TD catch.

Comeback from injury is RT Coleman and FS Reynolds

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote