View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 06:19 AM   #1
Icy
Pro Starter

Icy's logo sets for FOF2007

I have decided to start a new thread as I'm going to work on a few different logo sets and this way i can update this first post with my new logos as i work on them. Of course I admit sugestions.

INSTRUCTIONS:
To use them just download them and extract them using winzip or winrar into the folder where you have the original logos installed that by default should be: C:\Program Files\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007\Pictures
When asked about overwriting the original ones answer YES. If you want to keep the original logos i recomend you creating a copy of the whole Pictures folder.

If you find any error like city names misspelling or any logo not appearing please let me know.

You can host or redistribute this logo sets but please credit me as author, it has been a good amount of work to have them ready for the release day.

Here are previews of the first logo sets:

SET 1 (basic) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

SET 1 (stadiums) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

SET 1 (shirts) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

INTERFACE GRAPHICS MODS

Here is how my game looks now, I have edited the following:

- Positions tags
- The current/future tags
- The exerience years tags.

Maybe not so pretty but the font is easier in the eyes at least for me:

- I have also added now my moddifed experience icons in the player card view to show the position plus the experience level. Here is one sample going from 1 to 100 in steps of 10, there other two variations using letters from A to J or numbers from 1 to 10. The three versions are at the end of this thread.

Top of the image is how it looks in the original, bottom is my modded one:

You can download the bitmaps and patch the exe yourself with reshacker:

Resource 300: Current and potentials

Resource 302: Positions icons

Resource 302: Positions icons version 2

Resource 323: Experience years

Resource 330: Experience % icons in player card

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THIS VERSION:
As there are only 10 different icon colors, i used steps of 10% but for example a player with experience displayed as 50, will have any number between 41 and 50, a player with experience displayed as 100, will have any number between 91 and 100% etc. Those are my asumptions, but it could be also that not all the steps are equal, so this is just a guide, not exact experience numbers as the colors ranges are not exact either and we don't know for sure which range represents each color. Use those experience numbers as guide only.

Resource 300: Experience % icons with letters that are more abstract than numbers, J is the lowest value and A is the higher.

Resource 300 Experience % icons with numbers that represent just the 10 levels of experience, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.

GAME BACKGROUNDS:

I just remember i did this as a joke, but it's already useful when i'm playing with the notebook while watching TV without my wife telling me that i'm playing the whole day. I took an excel file screenshoot and used it as game background.

Does it look like a game?

The game background is the resource 328 in reshacker, you can use this as the excel background:

http://www.prodeportes.com/fof2k7/bi.../1033excel.bmp

If instead, you want a full black background, use this:

http://www.prodeportes.com/fof2k7/bi.../1033black.bmp

The black one is what i use as the default office one distracts me fom the game, i prefer all black background.

Last edited by Icy : 11-18-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote