View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #208
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I went along with this plan with my eyes wide open in terms of how the duke (DT had revealed) may choose to play it. They have the power, and it is tough to cede that over to the majority, no matter how well conceived the plan might be.

DT, I would just ask that you strongly consider the majority vote in your order and that if you deviate from it that it not be a post-deadline surprise. I don't see any upside for you doing that as a villager, and would see pretty considerable downside.

I would also ask the seer to put in a conditional order, with the provision being that if DT does not duke to the majority that he is the scan choice. If he does duke to the majority then scan whoever was your original target.

I think that at least puts some pressure on a potential "wolf duke" ... no idea if we have that scenario here, just trying to think up some kind of appropriate counter-measures if the duke goes rogue.

good call
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote