View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Help Me Design Our Company Logo

I'm not asking you to choose one of the below logos, but to look at each logo and see which elements within the logo would work together with others.

Company background: Three friends are starting up a wedding and event photography business. The first name initial of these friends are R, E, and R, hence the name "RER Photography" We will also have a photobooth side business that we will run along with the wedding/event photography. As it stands, the photobooth is currently our bread and butter business, but we want to expand to more traditional wedding and event photography.

Our target audience: Bridal couples, and corporate event coordinators.

I designed this logo myself with Adobe Illustrator. But because I am not a graphic/logo designer, I don't know if I made any fundamental mistakes. I would like more sets of eyes looking at this and suggest any changes or more ideas.

When I designed the logo, I wanted to make a simple and modern look, as well a clever play on our initials into the graphic itself. I want a clean font so the eye is drawn to the graphic, yet shows enough info about our company name in case the audience does not imediately catch on to the letters within the graphic.

Please suggest fonts, colors, and what you like/dislike about the individual elements of the graphic.

Now the logos:

AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote