View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 05:46 AM   #266
Flasch186
Coordinator

I feel bad for me 4 years ago

Aiden’s back to the games at the plate and is very late. His hitting coach watched his abs last night she told me after the game that, “his timing is incredibly off but it’s an easy fix.” The problem is he’s so busy and Aiden’s so busy that we can’t get lessons for a while so it’s up to Aiden to try to get back on time.

Luckily Aiden’s pitching great so that helps.

He went 6ip yesterday and only 2 earned runs. The defense has helped but he throws it so slow (which is not sustainable long run) he gets a ton of weak contact. As long as his defense is true it’s pretty incredible. Over 18 innings this season he has a 1.2 whip and 2.0 era. His ip avg is 13.2.

The incredible thing (not in a good way) with Aiden right now is he’s now playing in fear overall. What I mean is that Aiden tops out at 67…. Last night 62. (10% less) also at the plate he’s only looking like he’s giving 85-90%. Same with pitching.

He’s been training for so long to hit especially and certainly has some training pitching but he just won’t put it all together and let it go, giving it his all without regret.

Very frustrating to watch and so unnecessary.

Sometimes you’d think it was a kid taking a game off but I know better. He’s just trying to be perfect which is making him slower and thoughtful.

Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 03-20-2024 at 05:47 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote