View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 08:19 AM   #384
Rizon
Pro Starter

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nudography is reporting nudes from one of the finalists.

"American Idol - Antonella Barba, Jersey Girl Gone Topless Thursday, February 22, 2007
Antonella Barba American Idol semifinalist Antonella Barba's topless pictures surfaced yesterday. As if topless wasn't enough, one picture shows Antonella on the potty!

Antonella Barba advanced to the semifinals in Hollywood. Is it really Antonella in those pictures? Antonella's picturers were found on Bastardly.com.

The most embarrassing picture is the one where Antonella is sitting on a toilet ready to do her.....well, we've all been there so there's no need to further describe.

BetCRIS.com odds makers initially believed that Antonella is an outsider, her opening odds to win are set at +2500* ($100 bet on Antonella would pay $2,500 should she win).

Her topless pictures will seemingly give Antonella some instant publicity but we will all have to wait until tonight to listen to Antonella sing....hoping she doesn't need to be seated on a potty to perform."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote