View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #159
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I think for Noah there's no way this is bad for him. No one in the States really knows who he is and all of a sudden he's getting an even better deal than James Corden got with Craig Ferguson's show. He'll be beamed into millions of homes and have to steer a flagship franchise.

I think he's far closer to Stewart than Kilborn and just like Stewart took it in a different direction than what Kilborn had it, who knows what plans they have for it with Noah at the helm. It's an interesting choice, but yeah there's no way he was anywhere in their original Top 5.

They probably pinged a lot of external people before going in-house and saying "ok who." The thing about him is, he's only been on the Daily Show as a correspondent 3 times and I think that's kind of perfect because for people who've appeared too much, their personalities are already kind of locked in and you know what kind of show you're going to get with them -- or at least expect -- whereas with Noah they can kind of do what they want.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote