View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 10:12 PM   #268
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar v2 View Post
College Dynasty has a lot going for it, but the user interface turns me off a bunch. It seems to have originated as a mobile game. It's pretty but there is just so much wasted space, which causes you to have to do an awful lot of scrolling and clicking. As an example, I'm able to see a maximum of 15 recruits at a time on the recruiting page. That's actually a significant increase from what it was before I changed the DPI in my display settings from 150% to 100% (I have a 4k monitor).

Definitely some work to be done with the UI, as well as fleshing out some of the features.

That said, in roughly a week since buying it I've got 58 hours into it and I'm in my fifth season with a modded file start (134 teams I think, as properly conferenced as the games limitations allow).

There's definitely something here, hopefully it'll continue to evolve and improve.