View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #37
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

So we have four seniors this year, but they are mostly just role players and not of the impact variety. They'll be key components in helping us move forward this year towards what we hope is a 3rd straight Finals appearance and another title, but with another #1 recruiting class under our belts, we're expecting good things.

What I've decided to do is for the next ten years, I'm just going to let the AI control everything (well except the notional human character so she doesn't take another job...) and then see what happens.

My thinking is that it's been a bit too easy with a human controlling stuff and it might be better to see what the computer does with her over the next decade. So we'll sim through the next 14 years, since I did the recruiting for this current class.

That'll put us in line to coach her 30th season through her 38th and final season to see how she does. I'm hoping that a successor emerges sometime over the next 20 years or so too. Most anyone now would be too old to do it, but perhaps we'll find an assistant we can keep on for a long period of time or someone on the staff by then will be good enough to handle the shift.

Not that I intend to go further necessarily. But just saying...

In a naming footnote, Sue Charles married John Dickinson Muldowney and they've had one son they named Trevor. She had him after the 2013 season when she was 38.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 04-22-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote