View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #42
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

With three seasons left in her career and nearing the record for most wins, I'm tempted to add some levels of difficulty as she reaches her quest since we're now so close.

One of those was the geographically illogical move to put the Nebraska State squad into the SEC. I figured it was crowning pinnacle of the story since it was based on Pat Summitt's club in the SEC. Evening out the league with 16 was founding member Georgia Tech. It makes the SEC even more formidable than before and there will be absolutely no breaks in that schedule.

There were some other conference moves, like adding Pitt to the Big Ten, West Virginia to the ACC, Tulane and Wyoming to the Big 12 (remember, Wyoming is actually good in this universe and has been for a while...) and so we'll see what the new universe looks like.

I also, for the first time, turned on academic suspensions because I want to make the next 4 years really hard and want to see what kinds of results it produces. Also jacked up injuries for the same reason. It won't necessarily stay that way, but...that's what we're doing for at least the next year to see what happens.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote