View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #309
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You all seem set in your ways (well, most of you, anyway). We're at a critical stage right now. The Jackal's math is right--we're looking at 5-3 numbers, which puts us at end game if we lynch a wolf.

I'm nothing but an unroled villager. I can't prove that, and I understand that there might be information gained from me being lynched, but that doesn't mean I am a wolf.

In fact, I have really done nothing to be targeted like this. Just the roll of the Day One fates put me on the block, and it feels like I have been running for my life ever since. I don't think I can even point at a vote for argument's sake--out of necessity, every one of my votes has been of the self-preservation type.

So if you're set to lynch me, then do it, but I gotta tell you, this game ends tonight if that happens. We need to make careful choices at this point.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote