View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:17 PM   #3496
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
what the fuck does EVERYONE have a dashcam now?

To paraphrase the youngsters, Video or it did not happen. Hell, even with video we don't believe what is on the video if we don't see video of things that led up to the videotaped incidents. And again, that is before we get to the idea of AI/video editing.

The relative in jail scam seems to have evolved. Last year, it was simply one of calling parents to tell them their child was in jail and convincing them to CashApp the scammer bail money and a deposit for a high price attorney. I am curious how it moved to killing the scamee and the scame's family.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote