View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #606
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I've got somethings to do so, I will likely be gone for a while. I don't want to sit here and speak to all of this crap that Danny has brought up. The way the game sits right now, he's dead and the village has won the game. He's doing everything he can to change your mind Packer. He's doing a good job too because you're considering what he's saying. I'm not speaking to all of the crap because he'll just look for more and more reasons to throw more crap my way. So, I'm going to leave it alone after I mention one more thing.

With all of the talk about his missing Day 1 vote, he mentions that the would have voted if he was a wolf. It is my opinion, based on the quoted post(#171) below, that Danny didn't even know the game had started. So, claiming that he would have voted if he was a wolf is bunk to me because he didn't know he was even a wolf until Day 2 to begin with.

I'll be back later.

So looking at voting patterns and objective evidence is all crap? But basing your decision entirely upon me missing day 1 is sound reasoning? Especially when it contradicts your previous statement?

Spleen doesn't want to get into discussing the evidence because he knows he can't win that battle and may screw up.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote