View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 07:34 PM   #21
Umbrella
High School Varsity

I can now do 4 diplomatic or military actions. Russia is acting very soon, and I would like to improve my relationship with them, so I decide to hold a summit. My first item on the agenda is to improve relations. They want to increase there influence in Eastern Europe. I don't think that's a good idea, so this goes nowhere. The next item is to improve stability in Central/South Asia. Russia agrees this is in their best interest, and works with us to reduce the crisis level to 1. In addition, this removes a tension counter from Russia. The results of the summit are appreciated by the both the public, and by Russia, as we remove another tension counter from Russia.

My second action is to do crisis relief in Africa. Unsuccessful yet again.

Third action is to de-escalate the conflict between the Koreas. This is very successful, reduce the conflict track down to 2, the alignment in Pacific/Asia is trending pro-US, we reduce tensions in both countries, and the public likes it as well. Is this a comeback?

The last action is to do a raid on the level 2 terror group in Central/South Asia. This was successful, and they drop to level 1 and go into the gathering box.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote