View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston217 View Post
Would check/test around with some other AV or firewall software. It's possible the root problem doesn't lie with zone alarm alone. Failing that go with a virtual box ;p problems like this can be hard to diagnose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozias View Post
Are you getting an error message of any kind?

Sometimes the msvcr71.dll file is missing, check in the Program Files (x86)\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007 folder and see if it's there.

You may have to enable "view all files" if no .dll files are visible.

Also, check the "Security Tab" of the Solecismic Software Folder, and make sure you have access to it, and check the same folder in the C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Solecismic Software and make sure you have access to it as well. Note XXXX is your computers name.

In order to check, Right click the folder, select "Security Tab", highlight your "user name", not System or Administrators, and then look in the box below...does everything have a check mark? If not, hit the EDIT button, and put a check in the boxes and hit OK.

I tried a few different things including checking the security tab. Not sure if that helped, but I got the game to run under compatibility mode (XP SP3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote