View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #139
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let‘s just go ahead, and use the Rexxed suggestions for these four fine folks. My hope, is they dominate as much as Stanton, Logan, Horner and MCGee did when they were in

Brown Out Time!!!

Week 1 – We start this year as a rematch of the AFC Championship vs Cincinnati. RB Moe Estell is Game MVP and NFL Offensive Player oft eh Week with 30 for 138 and 3 scores on the ground. Arledge is just 0:1, 16 of 22 and 217. Pick by dimeback SS Kempthorn, OG Scherff has 7 KRB.

I have RB Lorey back from injury and RB Snyder, a backup, is out for a few weeks.

Week 2 – We blow through the 49ers. RB Lorey is NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 34 for 237, 2 scores, Arledge was 21 of 29, 196, and 0:1. Picks by LB Kauchik, returned for a score, and CB Canada. Scherff with another 5 KRB leads the team.

C Wright is out for a week with concussion

Week 3 – We head to Denver and barely emerge 34-31. Lorey with 15 for 161 and 1 scre, but MOM is arledge, 23 of 39, 269 and 3:0. Hitting WR Stone, RB Lorey, and WR Wright score scores. Picks by Tatum and Krauchick. Rincon has a FF and recovery, another FF by Horton, recover by Nelson.

I have a bunch of probables and questionables – fully 10 players on my team are one or the other right now

WR Riley is out for 3 weeks with a strained foot. Lynch starts.

Week 4 – We host and….beat the Titans 31-26. Arledge – 22 of 39, 236, 2:2/ Lorey 21 for 138, 1 core. WR Wright rushes for a score, and catches 116 yard and another. RB Lorey catches the othe score.

9 of my minor injurie send

We finish the first quarter a solid 4-0.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote