View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The second day is the sponsors challenge. Precept is sponsoring this tourney and they have a challenge of finishing the last 4 holes with at least a +1.

15th Hole - This is a par 5 and I drive it 231 yds, leaving me about 213 away from the green. I use my 3 wood and send it to about 13 yards from the green. Next I pitch it up to the green landing 9 yards from the hole. I miss the birdie putt by a good 3 feet and tap it in for par.

16th Hole - Par 4, the first drive is 272 yards leaving me about 134 yards to the green. I hit a solid 130 yards onto the green and about 4 yards from the hole. The 12 ft putt looking daunting but I sink it and I birdie the hole. I am now 1 under.

17th Hole - Par 3, I hit it 169 yards onto the green with an iron. I am 17 ft away from the hole and I am able to sink the putt, another birdie and I am now at 2 under.

18th Hole - Par 4, My drive goes 251 yards off the tee, leaving me about 150 yards to the green. I crush my shot and land it 2 yards from the pin. I misread the green and I am 6 inches short. I tap it in and finish the hole with a par.

Wrapping it all up, I ended up winning the sponsors challenge and I receive the following prizes:
  • Bridgestone e5 golf balls
  • Quagmire Golf Crunch polo shirt
  • Bridgestone Black Contrast Stitch Cap
Looking at the prizes, I think I will use the cap and the golf balls tomorrow, I have to wear the EA shirt, the brought me here.