View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #155
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Anybody want to volunteer to be trainer? Anybody have suggestions for who it should be? A miner or a scientist, maybe?

I would recommend a miner. Whoever we choose is going to lose their current public role and it seems like miners are the ones we can most afford to lose as:

1. There are more of them than most other groups.
2. They give a 'very small bonus' to mining mission success whereas scientists affect the success of missions of all sorts.

Looking at what a trainer does (determining what the group needs among a large number of roles) and the group of miners, it seems like the type of role Abe would do really well with. I wouldn't mind seeing Julio designated as it either since he had a rather early exit last game and I think he could do well with it.

It looks like we could potentially train more than one person to be a trainer if we so choose to do so, though the people we pick to be trainers are going to lose their actions and we only have so many AP to designate people to training.

Barkeep:
1. Is the second officer suppose to PM you with who they choose or just announce it in thread?
2. Are actions we take submitted via PM or listed publicly? (probably a stupid question)
3. Do we need to submit an order for sleep at night or is it assumed if we do not submit any other night order?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote