View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Two major comments from me:

1). Very excited for a new edition of FOF and I hope, like many here, that it turns into something more. I will be purchasing the latest FOF immediately upon release! Thanks Jim!

2). There are a few things that I would really, really covet. One is a changeable league (with expansion option, changing playoff structure, etc). Two is a real overhaul of contracts and introduce clauses and other aspects that reflect the reality of dealing with mega million dollar deals that happen all of the time. I want escalator clauses, no trade clauses, roster bonuses, and more. I want to be able to move future money into this year to eat up that 2 mill I have under the cap by converting someone;s future salary into a bonus payment now. (happens a lot in the NFL). I want both unlikely incentives and likely ones. This is a GM sim first and foremost, and yet I feel that that contract aspect is very light on that. So I miss options for shifting the league structure and a real fleshing out of the contract system.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote