View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #28
hoopsguy
General Manager

From the Iron Cross game - a moment that I somehow overlooked earlier when posting in this thread ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
RendeR, I've got this sneaking suspicion that you are the Magistrate/Duke in this game. Pull the trigger, move this vote, you won't regret it.

You'll be a legend.

Do it.

I was wrong about who would be the legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Back. Spent 3 hours and lost my $20 buy-in for the game. I don't even know why I play.

Do I even need to count votes?

The end result is complicated and interesting. Give me a minute... or fifteen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Think somebody stepped up to the plate and duked it off of you Hoops? That would be legendary. It would rank up there with things like Lathums play in your Egyptian game where he made Blade explode and tricked the village into thinking he was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I will be a tad annoyed if this is just a cruel trick by Neon at this point. My hopes have now been raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Day 2:

You are all in unison after ntndeacon says that hoopsguy is an infected villager. You input your data into Neon Chaos. In a few moments, you are about to find out the truth....

...or so you think.

ArlingtonColt quickly shouts out. "OVERRIDE! CODE 8675309! Select specimen: EagleFan!"

Neon Chaos buzzes and whirs. The monitors light up.

OVERRIDE CODE: MAGISTRATE.
8675309 - J.E.N.N.Y.
CODE ACCEPTED.

The obelisk appears, and the beam shoots out. Eaglefan is quick, however. He grabs Passacaglia and they both get stunned. Neon Chaos is unable to distinguish between the two bodies, as Eaglefan clutches on to Passacaglia's neck. They are taken into the chamber. A flash of light, and it is over.

DEGENETIZATION COMPLETE.
ANALYZING PARTICLES.
ERROR. ERROR.
DILUTED CELLS.
SPLITTING GENOMES.
15% CHANCE OF IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUAL GENOMES.
SUCCESS.
GENETICS CONFIRMED.
ANALYSIS COMPLETE.

SPECIMEN ANALYSIS: WOLF VIRUS CONFIRMED.
SPECIMEN ANALYSIS: PROJECT - VILLAGER

CHAMBER RECHARGING.
EST. RECHARGE TIME: 13 HOURS.

You are all stunned at this turn of events. It seems that EagleFan was quite the brute. And Passacaglia was nothing more but a villager. You eye hoopsguy, ArlingtonColt, and ntndeacon. What a day...

Night 2 Begins: Actions are due at 10 AM CST

And Arlington Colt was a legend after he hit another wolf. I was inconsolable for about fifteen minutes, having lost my one shining moment of turning the duke against the village - only to see it turn into a worst-case scenario for my hand-picked team.

And then it was time to mess with RendeR ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote