View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 02:13 AM   #10
Gwalyn
Mascot

I have to admit i am still in a bit of a shock from the fight. I knew Sanders could hit hard, but Vlad took several clean shots one after another when Sanders put his whole body into them. And I guess the question of whether or not could take a big punch might of been answered. I hope it isn't the case and the fight was a bit of a fluke, but who knows. I guess we will see in 8 months when he fights again. Maybe this will give Vlad a reason to get a real traner not one that sits in the corner and tells Vlad how beautiful he is. Man I am still in shock. I just comes to show you how dangerous flash Ko guys are.

As for the Jones vs. Ruis replay, I keep asking myself is roy just that good or does he keep fighting B list boxers? I don't know. I love watching Roy fight but I wish we could see him in a war, the kind of fight that elevates a box to legendary status.

Has anyone ever done a study on boxers cranium structure as related to knockouts? I would love to see MRI and X-ray results of various boxers that have been to known to have incredible chins vs. glass jaws. It makes me wonder is there is a physiological difference in the fighters that is more conducive to being knockout.

Home of the All-Injury Team
Gwalyn is offline   Reply With Quote