View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #56
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozias View Post
If there was a way to create a full complement of players to start a new league this way that would be a nice option as well.

I guess I'm thinking along the same line as QuikSand, instead of a OPU file or using FOF players to start a league, create 2,000+ players to start a brand new league with instead, then have a complete draft of these nerfed QB/WR players.
There is a way. That's on the agenda. It shouldn't be too tough. There are a few more fields to create, but the process is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Just to be clear, while I'm excited about the prospect of possibly playing in a MP league where every team is nerfed this way, here is what I am referencing:

The "One and Done Challenge" - Front Office Football Central

A single player game, anyone who wants to play gets to grab the files and start from the same point, but all our players would come from one draft that has been nerfed as described in this thread.
Yup. To do this, we'd want a league that has "normal" FOF players, but we GMs could only use players from the one nerfed draft class.

Let me get through one more round of testing. The boogie is asleep, SWMBO just went to see "Footloose," and the Dawgs don't play until 7pm. Hopefully I can blow through 15-20 seasons with the latest tweaks and then set up a One and Done before Carter wakes up.