Thread: Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:17 AM   #43
Berger
n00b

I know I haven't said a lot, but part of my issue has always been the lack of willingness to talk about things or open up, even when I know that I have friends that are more than willing to listen. I've always been the listener and try to help people out. However, it's nice to at least get my issues off my chest. I haven't told very many people about my anxiety issue, even though it hampers my everyday life, but this has at least been a good place to start.

This thread has been a nice wake up call to some things I've been neglecting, which would majorly improve my quality of life. I really needed that kick in the butt.

Flasch, I sincerely thank you for starting up this thread, because it's made an impact on my life and I'm here any time that you need to get something off your chest and talk about. Feel free to pm me whenever, I think I can relate and help you move on with anything you're struggling with.

Might seem deep, but the littlest things matter and I thank you for that.

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else." - Les Brown

Last edited by Berger : 02-10-2014 at 01:17 AM.
Berger is offline   Reply With Quote