View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #267
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

one app I've really come to like for ToDos is Toodledo. It syncs with toodledo.com, a similar site to remember the milk. It's got a nice way of ranking your task based on importance, due date, etc.

The neatest thing with it is that on top of the app, there's a Toodledo Firefox extention that allows you to create tasks while in Firefox with a simple right click. You can right click a link and select "create a task with that link" and it will save the link in the note for the task, but you can click anywhere on a page and will have the options of creating "a task about this page" or simple "a task about something" where you create it from scratch. I like that extention because I often think of things to do when on my computer and Firefox is always on, so I always have access to a way to create a task.

I sometimes use it with Errands for it's checklist functionality. Create the task with tootledo, one item per line, sync my Touch, then copy paste the note from toodledo to Errands and I have a checklist of stuff to buy for example. Easier to type a checklist with my regular keyboard than with the Touch's tiny keyboard...

Toodledo is for sale right now at $1.99 for Thanksgiving. I paid the full $3.99 and it's well worth it, imo...

In other news, there are a bunch of EA and Gameloft games that are on sale for 99 cents because of Thanksgiving. Here's a list of some early sales.

FM