View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:45 AM   #710
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
My old law firm used to have seats a couple of rows back just behind the visting players' bench at the MCI Center, or whatever where the Caps play is called now. They were fun seats. I got to yell at Claude Lemieux one game, but it was impossible to see what was going on in the near corner on the other end of the ice. You had to look up at the big screen to watch the game.

I sat in some seats about 15 rows or so up, right at center ice, at Joe Louis once and thought that was a much better viewing experience. You can follow all of the action, it's very close. I might go with that.

Though, if you really want to get him something that will last and is super cool, I would reccomend the following:

PETR KLIMA #85 Game Worn Detroit Red Wings NHL Jersey for sale

Ha! Thanks for the advice (you too, Suburban Rhythm), I'm still on the fence about whether or not he'd enjoy the glass seats. I'd imagine it would be pretty cool as a "Well, I've done that once..." kind of thing. He is a pretty good fan, but he doesn't understand the nuances of hockey, so he may enjoy them a ton. I'm going to look into pricing and see if that helps make my decision.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 12-14-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote