View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 03:16 PM   #118
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Because it sounds like a party press conference. Nowhere in the indictment, I think, is there a claim that he intended to use the documents.

Nor is a grand jury indictment anything more than a group agreeing that what the prosecutor has presented is something that can be prosecuted. It's an early stage.

We don't know what's in the secret documents Biden kept. With Hillary, I think the complaint was that she used a home server and copied sensitive information, then tried to destroy it when that was revealed. At least that's what I think the "lock her up" nonsense was all about.

None of this is helpful. If you want to paint me as some sort of right-wing extremist, I don't think you're right. I don't even vote Republican. But I am skeptical of this prosecution because no similar analysis has been made of Biden's boxes.
Except he did use the documents. With someone recording it. And him admitting these were Top Secret documents that he never declassified. Not to mention the direct direction to lie to the court and the ordering of the boxes to be hidden so that he can keep them, which most people would call "obstruction." This wasn't a mistake, as with Biden and Pence. This was a direct criminal enterprise.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote