View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #1103
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
The take my ball and go home werewolf logo is terrible for the village and always has been.

Look at it this way. The difference in this game was one villager at the end. Had you full revealed in time you would have saved yourself, had a shot at a wolf getting lynched(or if not, atleast you know it wasn't 100% going to be a wolf). You also could have pushed each wolf lynch forward a day.

Plus in the bigger picture you enter the COT. The COT is what wins games. It also forces the wolves night kills in a way that may keep more important roles alive. You also may draw a NK attempt in a situation where it is extremely likely you will be protected thus negating a wolf night kill. Never accept death as a villager. You are only contributing to the loss at that point.

Number one, I don't see any reason to be so harsh on someone who's playing his first game of Werewolf ever.

Number two, we didn't know the rules in this game. I for one didn't expect there was a bodyguard at all. Now knowing the rules we see a better play, but no one had any idea how the game worked.

Number three, plenty of people would have and have made the same play as Commo. Harvey Dent got lynched in my Batman game not long ago, and that's certainly not the only case of lynching a roled villager who doesn't reveal.

By which I mean, please don't fret it Commo. I was really glad to see you playing and you did a great job. I hope you sign up again.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote