View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:48 AM   #1119
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
heh nice. yes an entertaining lot for sure. many regulars who weren't playing told me it was very hard to follow all the threads but maybe they should have taken your approach and just read one Just wait til you read the Woods or the Study or the Road to get other "stories"

It's not a WW game, it's a p.o.v. miniseries

I think for a non-player, reading a single thread straight through would be the only way to fly. It turns the game into a entertaining whodunit & you can guess along, anticipate, be confused or just go along for the ride as the situation warrants.

I think the uncertainty of Danny's condition was probably my single favorite mystery of the whole thread. I thought the treatment of the hand was easily the most successful ED element, although the uncertainty of its motivation/abilities added a WW element that kept it fresh. As an uneducated observer I found myself questioning the items/movement sequence throughout, so it was good to see that discussed in the post-mortem & know that I was probably right to think that might have been a little bit off somehow.

Another night I'm going to have to work my way through another thread from the series, cheap entertainment FTW