Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #209
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Woo! We survive another brutal season in II.3! 4th place is as much as I could have expected this season as we had a walkover team and then 7 really good teams and I probably have the least talent of all of them. Will this be the second time I last 3 seasons in II?

SI

Congrats on a fine season!

I finished fourth last year, hoped to make it to third and came in second by a wide margin.

The most irritating thing this season is training. I had my #1 trainee keeper pop to level 16 on December 17, the same day I began a holiday visit and two weeks of not paying much attention to Hattrick. So I didn't sell him as I normally would. Now it is seven weeks later and he still hasn't popped to 17. He's 21 now, so the lower training has kicked in, but sheesh.

I won't do this again, ever.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote