View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 08:28 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dec, 1925 – Chris Langlois is now the 5th ranked star! I up his salary to 12k from 9k and Hannah from 8k to 9k as she’s our 2nd best star now at 11th. I move Hannah and Chris to the Bar to relax since both are stressed. The Romance film “Pretty Boy Tim” is moving to the Stage to shoot! Next is the Horror film “Disfigured Dominic” with my dream Horror team of Shannon and Chris K with an extra. This is in the Saloon.

Jan, 1926 - We unlock the Wild West Pack which comes with a 16k costing Wild West Bank Set and I order it built. Our film “Rockets’ Red Glare” has finished and made us a powerful 97k so I archive it. The “Menu of Disaster” Action film is written. Next is a Horror film.

Feb – “Disfigured Dominic” is ready for shooting after finishing rehearsing, next is the Sci-Fi film “The Mechatrons Invade” in the Wild West Outdoors area. I cast Chris Langlois and director Hannah Barry. They do not need any Extras.

Mar – Another film is ready to be archived – “Bloodstream” Horror made us a strong 116k! It looks like the Action film “Menu of Disaster” is in the Stage for the whole run. My Bank Set is built – wanna see my current lot with the new Bar, and sets, on “M” mode?

Here you go! See how I still have all of my sets in the same area, and the Bar next door? I am still ranked at 3rd and just below a 2 star studio.

The Horror Script “Shadow in the Doorway” is finished. It’s set on the Stage set as well for four scenes. I order my writers to come up with another Sci-Fi script.

Apr – “The Mechatrons Invade” is ready for filming! I build around Stage Set for a short while to let me do two films on it, I can destroy it later for space.

Jun – I hire a 4th Builder and another Extra called Emma van Haaren who is not really good at anything

We finish filming the Romance film “Pretty Boy Tim” ready for it?

This is our 11th Film:

Aa you can see, one star script, filmed on the “Stage” and just under a 1 star final result. Not bad ready for the film?

As you can see, it was similar with some same scene as Romance film “Ronaldo the Bigamist”

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote