View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 02:46 PM   #208
ibnsgirl
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorsoccersim
as I was talking to Tony last week, I had my fingers crossed for you...and I am happy for you...
very much appreciated on this end, too! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorsoccersim
Little Nicholas is what, I think a month younger than Lucy, he has already cut 3 teeth, it's crazy. Avery did the same early too, but not as many....it looks like Nicholas will cut the 3 other top teeth in the next 2 weeks.

Teething with Nicholas hasn't been that bad.

My favorite thing to use is nightime anbesol....it works wonders

Wow! That seems like a lot of teeth!

When I asked the pediatrician about what to expect with teething, he suggested stocking up on teether toys and such, but otherwise not a whole lot to say except that it is just a natural part of childhood and would pass, etc., etc. I guess as much as anything, one hears so many horror stories that it builds up the ol' anxiety level.

The more interesting part with Lucy would probably be brushing said teeth.
"Ack!! What are you doing?! Mooom! Get it out! Get it out! What is this crazy brush thingy? ......Oh, wait, can I chew on this?..... Mmmm, brush thingy..."

BTW, do they make brushes they can chew on as opposed to little versions of adult ones?
Thanks to my supporters: TonyR (SA Griffins FC), sterlingice (Houston Hippopotami), TK (Real Terps FC), the notorious pirate AE (Puke Green Sox FC), Krondor (Krondor Lancers), Dark Affair (Orient Express), and tucker rocky (Jacksonville Kickers).
ibnsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote