View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #163
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

TNA Victory Road Match 2: Monty Brown vs Rhino -- the guy who's been streaking through jobberland vs the guy who has turned up the heat with consecutive killer promos.

This was thrown onto the card nearly at the last minute, not sure that I like the booking here. It feels too random plus it seems likely to damage what they've tried to accomplish with each of them for the past month. (As of the ref bump, while I'm typing this) I expect Brown to get a cheap win & them to set up a month long feud for these two.

edit to add: double countout as they brawl through the crowd, through security and out the back door. Almost looked like they were booking on the fly after Thomas took a Gore from Rhino, clearly Rhino was calling a spot when they were on the guardrail, so I'm not sure this was exactly the way it was booked in detail although it looks like the eventual result I expected. I suppose there's not much else for these two to be doing right now, so the pairing is set. I'm kind of "meh" about it, mostly because I don't see Brown improving.

Next up: LAX vs Killings & Dutt -- previewed by looong taped promo for LAX. I really dislike the angle they're using for them, partly because it's so predictable in some ways & partly because I know Homicide could get over without the crappy angle and I think Hernandez is more than serviceable in his own right.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-16-2006 at 07:34 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote