View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 09:45 AM   #71
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
My senior daughter has decided to go to Southest MO St. (SEMO). Its about 2 hours south.
I wont tell you Im not kind of excited. Will I miss her. Yes. But at this point, Im ready for her to get out and be an adult.

Now, when it happens will my attitude change? Im sure it will. But right now, Im pretty excited for her.

Cool. Don't know anything about the school itself other than it's in the OVC and Caitlin plays them in about 2 weeks.

Just about a month left in Caitlin's freshman year. School has gone well, but the softball season (to this point) has had more downs than ups. Caitlin's done really well, but the team isn't winning like it usually does and Caitlin, in particular, is not used to all the losing. It's starting to eat at her. She came from about 7 years of top middle and high school teams and a travel team that won 2 national championships. Being sub-.500 is not sitting well with her - nor is the way her teammates seem to accept it.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote