View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #348
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I got my PM from the service I won, and I don't see a point in keeping the info secret. I bid for and won the services of the betting parlor. I had a couple ways to go with it, and I chose to receive a list of everyone's bets for the lynch from yesterday (so what they submitted in the Night 0 phase).

I actually think this is the only phase that info might be useful, because we didn't know about the betting parlor at that point. The wolves may have been less inhibited in making their choices for betting during that phase than they would be now, since they now know their choices might bee revealed and used as a way to link one another.

Hopefully this formats okay. The Bettor is on the right, who he bet for the Day One lynch is on the left. Here goes:

Code:
Packer Fanatic: Chief Rum JAG: Darth Vilus DaddyTorgo: Lathum Saldana: The Jackal Danny: Daddy Torgo The Jackal: J23 Zinto: Lathum Crimson Fox: Lathum Darth Vilus: CrimsonFox Chief Rum: ntndeacon Mauboy1: ntndeacon Passacaglia: Lathum Lathum: ntndeacon J23: (No Bet) Tyketime : Lathum Mckerney : Lathum Hoopsguy: Passacaglia cougarfreak: (No Bet) Ntndeacon: (No Bet)

This also means I have no money, so I guess the wolves can kill me now if they want--they won't be depriving us of any funds.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote