Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
keeks
n00b

FOF7 Playcalling on FOF8?

I liked the simpler RB Sprint, TE Curl etc play calling. I dont know the first thing about X and Os of Football so every play looks foreign to me

keeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:07 PM   #2
keeks
n00b

Also less important but, Whenever theres a punt or kicking situation the Punt or Kick playcall is in the middle of the playcalls and I have to slow down and search for the right one instead of just hitting the top option that was so easy in the last version
Old 11-24-2016, 06:43 PM   #3
corbes
College Benchwarmer

I suspect that in relatively short order the community will be building and sharing playbooks (including potentially NFL and NCAA replica playbooks) that will make this aspect of the game pretty fun.
corbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:49 PM   #4
keeks
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbes View Post
I suspect that in relatively short order the community will be building and sharing playbooks (including potentially NFL and NCAA replica playbooks) that will make this aspect of the game pretty fun.

This comment just made me realise I can make the plays myself and name them RB Sprint and whatnot when I make them

Wish you could rename generated plays though.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:21 AM   #5
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeks View Post
This comment just made me realise I can make the plays myself and name them RB Sprint and whatnot when I make them

Wish you could rename generated plays though.

You can rename generated plays. You just have to do it prior to Beginning Training Camp. I just test this out and it allows you to edit the name in the playbook. In addition, if you enter a new name for the playbook it can be saved.