Pro Starter

Niners gave that one away.

BillJasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #52
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJasper View Post
How do you not see the fair catch signal? Guy is right in front of you...

On the long replay he was clearly looking up when Sproles waved for the fair catch.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #53
RedKingGold
College Starter

The 49ers lost that one with just basic, mental mistakes.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #54
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Niners gave that one away.

This team just isn't good enough on offense to beat quality teams.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #55
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
On the long replay he was clearly looking up when Sproles waved for the fair catch.

I saw that. But when guy catches the ball and is just standing there, it might be a good sign to approach with caution.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #56
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

In the AFC six 4-6 teams are one game back in the Wild Card standings.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #57
BillJasper
Pro Starter

I wonder if Josh Freeman was part of the problem in Tampa Bay?
Old 11-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #58
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

So despite the fact that Frank Gore dropped what was apparently likely to be a 60 yard TD pass, why in the hell are the 49ers passing it three straight times while up with 7 minutes left in the game? What the hell, playcalling?
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #59
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So I need about 15 points from Demarius Thomas tonight to recover from a horrible fantasy week. Against a guy who isn't even paying attention, and had 1 WR slot open.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #60
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
So I need about 15 points from Demarius Thomas tonight to recover from a horrible fantasy week. Against a guy who isn't even paying attention, and had 1 WR slot open.

I'm 23 back going into tonight. He has Succop. I have Charles and Thomas. There's a chance despite:

*Starting Keenum who was benched. Kaepernick is my backup. Lost a few points there.

*Someone stuck on a bye cut Jordan Cameron from Cleveland. I picked him up and started him over Coby Fleenor…who has struggled until this week of course.

*Picked up Bobby Rainey, but didn't want to start him over Eddie Lacy.

So, 64 points are sitting on my bench. Considering how my team has went, I expect tonight to be a defensive, field goal battle where my two get out paced by a kicker.

Why do I play this again? I hate fantasy football.

Last edited by ColtCrazy : 11-17-2013 at 07:20 PM.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #61
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
In the AFC six 4-6 teams are one game back in the Wild Card standings.

There's likely only two teams in the NFC worth a damn. The same might be said of the AFC, but I'm not sure which two.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #62
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Keenan Allen and Jordan Reed both got hurt, Reggie Bush barely played, and my defense actually got me a negative. Yeah, I don't deserve to win this week.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #63
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
I saw that. But when guy catches the ball and is just standing there, it might be a good sign to approach with caution.

With the potential for serious injury if a guy misses that the returner signaled and demolishes him. I don't know why they don't have something more apparent to signal a fair catch. Have a ref behind the returner blow a horn or toss a pink flag at the returner's feet or something.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #64
TroyF
Coordinator

Clear holding on Denver there. Horrible non call.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #65
TroyF
Coordinator

OK, there is the make up non call. Thomas was mugged without a call, that was so bad it was comical.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #66
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Twitter / NFLRT: Drew Brees might need some ...

If the neck area is a penalty, that looks like a neck area hit. The rule may be over protecting the QB, but by the letter of the law...
Old 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #67
TroyF
Coordinator

Denver has thrown the ball seven times. There was a missed holding against the Chiefs on one play and a blitz up the middle. The other four plays:

1) incomplete screen pass
2) defensive holding on the Chiefs preventing huge play
3) Great Chiefs coverage on incomplete pass to Thomas
4) Thomas held, no call.
5) Welker for five yards, terrific tackle by the Chiefs D

Overall, Chiefs winning the battle so far. Manning is 2/6 for 12 yards.

If the Chiefs are to be competitive the rest of the game, they are going to need to put more pressure or Manning will figure out the secondary.

As for the Chiefs offense, it's everything I expected. It's either Charles or nothing. The backup fullback caught a nice pass for 16 yards, but there just aren't any serious weapons. Denver is loading up and threatening Smith to beat them deep. Smith had a pass dropped, then over threw a guy. The plays are there, especially if the line continues to play the way they are, but I'm not convinced yet they have the players to make them.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #68
TroyF
Coordinator

One other note, it's VERY clear what Denver is doing here with all of these outside runs. Run outside a lot early and force the Chiefs DLine side to side. We'll see how good their conditioning is tonight.

Horrible fumble by Denver, but KC follow suit. Wonder how much more of Ball we'll see.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #69
TroyF
Coordinator

Collinsworth, "The Broncos are usually torching teams by now"

Is it too much to ask for announcers to actually do homework?

Denver scoring by quarter:

1st - 7.3
2nd - 10.0
3rd - 11.1
4th - 12.8

So yeah, no, the Denver offense gets better as the game goes along and has all year. They now have scored a field goal more this quarter then they usually do. I'm not saying it's going to play out that way tonight, but KC is far from the first team to shut Denver down the first few drives this year.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #70
TroyF
Coordinator

That was a good call, just call it both ways boys. Classless.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #71
TroyF
Coordinator

LOL, same ref that throws the flag on Nacho, decides not to call the most obvious offensive PI in history. Holy crap, that was terrible.

Last edited by TroyF : 11-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #72
ColtCrazy
College Starter

There are so many flags in this game I keep expecting them to start being sponsored.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #73
bhlloy
Coordinator

But football is so exciting when every other pass play results in a flag on the defense and a first down! It's what the fans want to see!
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #74
Danny
Head Coach

I think the Texans need to move on from Kubiak
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #75
TroyF
Coordinator

Look, as I said before, who knows how the rest of the game turns out. But I'm sick of Collinsworth talking about how KC has been in this football game. Denver scoring drives for TD's are 85, 79 and 65 yards. Total yards: Denver 343 Chiefs 209

If the Chiefs weren't 9-0, the announcers would be speaking of this like it was a standard domination from a top team vs. a team with no offense. The Chiefs might score 31 in the fourth quarter and win the game. I'm just talking about up to right now.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #76
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
Look, as I said before, who knows how the rest of the game turns out. But I'm sick of Collinsworth talking about how KC has been in this football game. Denver scoring drives for TD's are 85, 79 and 65 yards. Total yards: Denver 343 Chiefs 209

If the Chiefs weren't 9-0, the announcers would be speaking of this like it was a standard domination from a top team vs. a team with no offense. The Chiefs might score 31 in the fourth quarter and win the game. I'm just talking about up to right now.

Would you prefer they just give the Broncos the championship and not play the games? You sound annoyed that a team dare compete against the mighty broncos. One of the jobs the announcer has is to "sell" the game so people keep watching. Wouldnt really be selling the game very well if they conclude complete domination when its a 2 score game with the undefeated team having the ball.

I believe this game is going how a lot of people would have predicted. A lot of big plays by the Broncos with the Chiefs sort of hanging around waiting for a Broncos mistake or two which is how the Chiefs play. Not every team has Peyton Manning you know.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-17-2013 at 10:13 PM.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #77
TroyF
Coordinator

More Collinsworth greatness: "That was a successful drive by the Chiefs" Ummm, no, it wasn't. They desperately needed points there. Again, this is a team down 14 on the road against a team with a great offense. Odds are, you'll need 30 to beat them. The longer this goes on, the more likely it is KC has to throw 100% of the time, which would be a death sentence.

That drive wasn't good at all for Kansas City.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #78
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Broncos caught a break there it seems.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #79
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

Great win for the Hawks. Percy Harvin's addition to the offense is pretty much unfair. He was begging Pete all week to let him return a kickoff and Pete was not having it. Kearse, the kick returner, gets a concussion and forces Pete's hand a bit. Of course, Percy almost takes it to the house. He's simply electric and if he stays healthy the rest of the way the Hawks are primed for a 15-1 season and a nice comfy home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Next up, Monday night against the Saints. Yes please.
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #80
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
Would you prefer they just give the Broncos the championship and not play the games? You sound annoyed that a team dare compete against the mighty broncos. One of the jobs the announcer has is to "sell" the game so people keep watching. Wouldnt really be selling the game very well if they conclude complete domination when its a 2 score game with the undefeated team having the ball.

I believe this game is going how a lot of people would have predicted. A lot of big plays by the Broncos with the Chiefs sort of hanging around waiting for a Broncos mistake or two which is how the Chiefs play. Not every team has Peyton Manning you know.

I expect the announcers to narrate the story. The story in this game is not that the Chiefs are "hanging" with the Broncos. The real one is they really aren't. This game has not been all that close. The vaunted Chiefs DLine has zero sacks, two hits and two tackles behind the line all game. The Broncos have now scored a comfortable 27 and over 400 yards with over 7 minutes left.

Look, everyone kept telling me how the Chiefs were getting slammed by idiots who didn't respect them. Well, they had everything going for them this week. They were coming off a bye. Manning was beat to hell and the Chargers pressured him non stop. They had time to rest Charles and give Denver new wrinkles. What we have is a team that hasn't been much different from the other "dregs" the Broncos have faced this year. They are getting shelled.

For the record, I don't think Denver is a lock for the Super Bowl. I think they have plenty of weaknesses a very good team can exploit. The Chiefs are not a very good team. They are a good one with MASSIVE holes who are lucky to be where they are. This isn't me stating this after the fact and this isn't me being a Broncos fan. If the Chiefs played New England, Indy, Cincy, Seattle, Carolina, Detroit, New Orleans, or SF had played them tonight the outcome would have been the same.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #81
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmooth View Post
Great win for the Hawks. Percy Harvin's addition to the offense is pretty much unfair. He was begging Pete all week to let him return a kickoff and Pete was not having it. Kearse, the kick returner, gets a concussion and forces Pete's hand a bit. Of course, Percy almost takes it to the house. He's simply electric and if he stays healthy the rest of the way the Hawks are primed for a 15-1 season and a nice comfy home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Next up, Monday night against the Saints. Yes please.

You will love him when hes on the field. When you see a guy with that speed that can run over bigger defenders it is fun to watch. Just keeping him playing is an issue. He just seems to miss random games quite often. Last year during the Vikings playoff push he was no where to be found.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #82
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I expect the announcers to narrate the story. The story in this game is not that the Chiefs are "hanging" with the Broncos. The real one is they really aren't. This game has not been all that close. The vaunted Chiefs DLine has zero sacks, two hits and two tackles behind the line all game. The Broncos have now scored a comfortable 27 and over 400 yards with over 7 minutes left.

Look, everyone kept telling me how the Chiefs were getting slammed by idiots who didn't respect them. Well, they had everything going for them this week. They were coming off a bye. Manning was beat to hell and the Chargers pressured him non stop. They had time to rest Charles and give Denver new wrinkles. What we have is a team that hasn't been much different from the other "dregs" the Broncos have faced this year. They are getting shelled.

For the record, I don't think Denver is a lock for the Super Bowl. I think they have plenty of weaknesses a very good team can exploit. The Chiefs are not a very good team. They are a good one with MASSIVE holes who are lucky to be where they are. This isn't me stating this after the fact and this isn't me being a Broncos fan. If the Chiefs played New England, Indy, Cincy, Seattle, Carolina, Detroit, New Orleans, or SF had played them tonight the outcome would have been the same.

Maybe the Chiefs are just having an "off" game like the Broncos did against the Colts? I dont really care all the much but they clearly are a good team or they wouldnt have been 9-0 coming into tonight. They probably are overrated but like 11 other teams they will be where they need to be come January. Its far too soon to get overly excited either way as an injury so often makes or breaks a season. Ask Packer fans.

Broncos likely will be the Super Bowl favorites come January and have the most talented offense. If memory serves they also were last year and well that didnt go so well for them.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-17-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #83
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Somewhere Mercury Morris is masturbating like a 15 year old that found his old man's playboys.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #84
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
I expect the announcers to narrate the story.

Since when? Announcers always make sure to show how the game isn't over yet, its part of keeping people interested and keeping people from turning the channel. Yes, you narrate the story, but you also drive interest. Its been like this for at least the last 30 years, I assume it was like that before I started watching sports too.

Quote:
Look, everyone kept telling me how the Chiefs were getting slammed by idiots who didn't respect them.

I thought the vast majority here (I would have assumed 90% of FOFC NFL fans) expected Denver to win this game, likely to win it handily? Yes, people pointed out that Denver's schedule had been just as easy as KC's... but what's happening is no surprise to anyone, is it?
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #86
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
I thought the vast majority here (I would have assumed 90% of FOFC NFL fans) expected Denver to win this game, likely to win it handily? Yes, people pointed out that Denver's schedule had been just as easy as KC's... but what's happening is no surprise to anyone, is it?

Pretty much other than Mizzou B-ball fan, yeah. And he's not doing much talking in this thread right now. So yeah, listening to Troy arguing in an echo chamber (or against Collinsworth, who yes is trying to keep people watching)...there's not much point beyond making the rest of us think geez, just quit bitching about a game where you're going to win by 10 and blah blah RESPECT before we all fucking begin hating your team.

Last edited by cuervo72 : 11-17-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: echo chamber makes more sense than vacuum
cuervo72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #87
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Pretty much other than Mizzou B-ball fan, yeah. And he's not doing much talking in this thread right now. So yeah, listening to Troy arguing in a vacuum (or against Collinsworth, who yes is trying to keep people watching)...there's not much point beyond making the rest of us think geez, just quit bitching about a game where you're going to win by 10 and blah blah RESPECT before we all fucking begin hating your team.

I'm not sure where you got that. I clearly stated I though KC would lose. Denver needed this win desparately and they got it. The end result is that KC still controls their own destiny as far as the division title. I saw nothing that showed that KC was overmatched in any way tonight. Denver got away with a lot of pushoffs tonight and got a couple of key plays. That's the way it goes.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #88
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
Maybe the Chiefs are just having an "off" game like the Broncos did against the Colts? I dont really care all the much but they clearly are a good team or they wouldnt have been 9-0 coming into tonight. They probably are overrated but like 11 other teams they will be where they need to be come January. Its far too soon to get overly excited either way as an injury so often makes or breaks a season. Ask Packer fans.

Broncos likely will be the Super Bowl favorites come January and have the most talented offense. If memory serves they also were last year and well that didnt go so well for them.

No, KC is the OVERRATED of the OVERRATED. This is a team that gets outgained as often as it outgains someone else. In the five games before this one, KC had to protect a one score game late against these QBs: Fitzpatrick, Pryor, Keenum, Campbell, Teul. They were outgained in THREE of those games.

People talk about the schedule of Denver vs. KC, but forget to mention a few things.

1) KC was horrible offensively against that schedule.
2) Denver was without it's best defensive player for six weeks and has had a minimum of two defensive starters miss every game this season.

Despite what I said, KC is still a decent team. But they are not very good and they are far, far worse than the "surprise" teams we've seen make runs at the Super Bowl the past 7 or 8 seasons. In a one game scenario, anything can happen, but if the Broncos, Bengals or Patriots played the Chiefs 10 times each, the Chiefs would be very lucky to go 5-25 against them.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #89
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Pretty much other than Mizzou B-ball fan, yeah. And he's not doing much talking in this thread right now. So yeah, listening to Troy arguing in an echo chamber (or against Collinsworth, who yes is trying to keep people watching)...there's not much point beyond making the rest of us think geez, just quit bitching about a game where you're going to win by 10 and blah blah RESPECT before we all fucking begin hating your team.

I don't care if people hate my team. The thing you are missing is that I'm NOT talking up "my team" "My team" could have been one of 10 other teams tonight and they still would have beat the Chiefs. I know it's shocking, but I like the Chiefs. I love Reid, I like Alex Smith, love the pass rush, love Eric Berry. . .

But they aren't very good. If a San Jose Sharks or Chicago Blackhawks fan were bashing the Avs, I'd nod in agreement. Nice story, but they are far worse than their record indicates. Over the course of the year, it will show. Mizzou, you were far more than a couple of plays away.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #90
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

I wouldn't beat much of anything with the Bengals involved.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #91
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
No, KC is the OVERRATED of the OVERRATED. This is a team that gets outgained as often as it outgains someone else. In the five games before this one, KC had to protect a one score game late against these QBs: Fitzpatrick, Pryor, Keenum, Campbell, Teul. They were outgained in THREE of those games.

People talk about the schedule of Denver vs. KC, but forget to mention a few things.

1) KC was horrible offensively against that schedule.
2) Denver was without it's best defensive player for six weeks and has had a minimum of two defensive starters miss every game this season.

Despite what I said, KC is still a decent team. But they are not very good and they are far, far worse than the "surprise" teams we've seen make runs at the Super Bowl the past 7 or 8 seasons. In a one game scenario, anything can happen, but if the Broncos, Bengals or Patriots played the Chiefs 10 times each, the Chiefs would be very lucky to go 5-25 against them.

Taking all of your biases out of play they are currently ranked about the 8th best team in the NFL according to Football Outsiders which I can live with.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2013 TEAM EFFICIENCY RATINGS

I get the impression that you arent looking at the Chiefs from an unbias perspective as MBBF may have gotten under your skin like he does many others.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:30 AM   #92
BillJasper
Pro Starter

I think the Chiefs are a good team and have had an amazing turnaround under Andy Reid.

But two things bother me about this team:

1. Alex Smith. I just don't think he's a guy that can put a team on his shoulders and carry them when the chips are down.

2. The defense. They are good but they didn't really get a sniff pass rushing last night vs. an average line and a QB with a bum ankle.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #93
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
But football is so exciting when every other pass play results in a flag on the defense and a first down! It's what the fans want to see!

The defenders needed to stop mugging receivers. Both sides were doing it, plenty of flags could have been thrown that weren't. This wasn't on the refs, it was on the players, and I'm surprised they didn't throw more. The problem with NOT throwing more is it leaves them open to questions of bias.

I'm also convinced that if a receivers hands are extended after his break from a defender, throw an offensive interference flag, there was plenty of that, too.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #94
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Denver got away with a lot of pushoffs tonight

As did KC, it was a physical game in the secondary, something I thought the league decided to emphasize back when Bill Polian whined about the Patriots...
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 AM   #95
Butter
Coordinator

I don't know how the Bengals won that game 41-20 with Dalton looking possibly the worst he's looked all year in that game. I think he had less than 100 yards passing.

That James Harrison interception return that got called back fired up the team though. I was fired up and I was sitting at home. He ran over 2 Offensive Lineman head on to get into the end zone. I hate James Harrison, but holy shit that was an amazing play. You should watch the highlights if you haven't seen it.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #96
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I think the Chiefs are a good team and have had an amazing turnaround under Andy Reid.

But two things bother me about this team:

1. Alex Smith. I just don't think he's a guy that can put a team on his shoulders and carry them when the chips are down.

Maybe, after however many years he's been around, Alex Smith is simply a pretty damn good quarterback. He won in San Fran, he's winning in KC, how much more does the guy need to do before he gets some credit?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #97
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
He won in San Fran, he's winning in KC, how much more does the guy need to do before he gets some credit?

No one is saying he's a bad QB, but he is going to have to put up more than seventeen points if the Chiefs want to do anything more than exit the playoffs in the first-round.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #98
Butter
Coordinator

If you get benched mid-season during your team's Super Bowl-losing run, I would argue that you are not a "damn good QB".

Last edited by Butter : 11-18-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #99
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
I'm not sure where you got that. I clearly stated I though KC would lose. Denver needed this win desparately and they got it. The end result is that KC still controls their own destiny as far as the division title. I saw nothing that showed that KC was overmatched in any way tonight. Denver got away with a lot of pushoffs tonight and got a couple of key plays. That's the way it goes.

Push offs? You mean like the oneyou guys got for your only meaningful TD? Or was it
Flowers beating the living hell out of any Bronco WR with impunity? Please, you did notlose the game due to refs or one or two plays. Your pass rush was shut down cold, Charles was contained which caused the offense to get stifled, and your QB did not sniff 50% completion percentage.

Before you say it, I know, you had some drops. Guess what, Denver did too. You had a couple of near miss int's. Denver did as well and must have had 5 batted passes that could easily have gone for int's if the deflections were different. In the meaningful part of the game, you were outgained by over 150 yards. Your two biggest strengths were taken away.

Maybe that changes in KC in a couple of weeks. Maybe you lock up the AFC west after Denver loses to NE and you beat us. But it will take a hell of a lot more than a "couple of plays" to make that happen.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #100
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Push offs? You mean like the oneyou guys got for your only meaningful TD? Or was it
Flowers beating the living hell out of any Bronco WR with impunity? Please, you did notlose the game due to refs or one or two plays. Your pass rush was shut down cold, Charles was contained which caused the offense to get stifled, and your QB did not sniff 50% completion percentage.

Before you say it, I know, you had some drops. Guess what, Denver did too. You had a couple of near miss int's. Denver did as well and must have had 5 batted passes that could easily have gone for int's if the deflections were different. In the meaningful part of the game, you were outgained by over 150 yards. Your two biggest strengths were taken away.

Maybe that changes in KC in a couple of weeks. Maybe you lock up the AFC west after Denver loses to NE and you beat us. But it will take a hell of a lot more than a "couple of plays" to make that happen.

LOL......I've never seen anyone be so mad about his team winning.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote