Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #2651
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
actually julio power stations 4 and 5 are better choices.
(bang a gong, get it on...)

Those two power stations aren't powering anything now.

Makes sense.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #2652
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Just an FYI, to win it isn't enough for us to kill the spawn. We also have to lift off. There's a reasonable chance that last night they performed a spawn attack teaming up to give themselves a better chance at success. I think I would have been a good target for such an attack because you wouldn't be able to lynch me tomorrow if it happened and if I were spawn, I could order you out on a mission like Zinto did today or other crazy crap you wouldn't be able to stop me from doing. Just something to keep in mind for tomorrow.

Last night I received the duplicant role. That lets me perform any listed public role once a game. We could make use of this in a few ways:

1. I can be a doctor and scan someone. Even if successful though, we will not win with Zinto's lynch because we will not have lifted off and someone else could get mutated.

2. I could be a scientist and research towards everyone getting engineer-like converting abilities.

3. I could be a chief engineer and help us do more converting work today.

Thoughts?

Number 2, please. We can lynch you after liftoff to ensure our safety.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #2653
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

JAG, if someone is sp0wned, they are exhausted from it right? (like in need of a cigarette...)
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #2654
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

With 3 scientists working on that, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be completed in time for us to do some work both today and tonight.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #2655
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
We almost have the 200 crystals we need!

what does your race want with the crystals?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #2656
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
what does your race want with the crystals?

So we can lift off!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #2657
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

interesting if it is shiggles. as he was taken on the away mission too. But that was to keep him from scanning i guess.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #2658
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
So we can lift off!

where do you want to go? if we take you there, will stop impregnating our men?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #2659
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

*you
Old 06-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #2660
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
where do you want to go? if we take you there, will stop impregnating our men?

I can't help it, becoming a spawn has made my sexual desires impossible to control.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #2661
Zinto
College Starter

Old 06-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #2662
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Sexy Xinto...
Old 06-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #2663
Zinto
College Starter

Where is Jackal? I am pretty sure he is the real wolf in this game.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #2664
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Officers’ Offices Fully Operational Converted
Crew Quarters Damaged; 9 sleeping berths; 11 cycles to repair Converted

The Crew

Command Staff
Captain - JAG
First Officer - Lonestargirl
Second Officer - Danny
Security Chief - Zinto Exhausted Armed with a 3 shot phaser

Chief Engineer - hoopsguy Exhausted
Engineers
Crimson Exhausted
Darth

Medical Staff
Doctor - saldana
Doctor - Shiggles Exhausted

Security Staff
Slavemaster - Chubby Exhausted
Sargent-at-Arms - Chief Rum Exhausted
Security Crewman - Julio

Scientists
GoldenEagle
britrock Exhausted

Trainer - Abe Sargent
there are 9 beds, but only 8 people not exhausted...shiggles should have been able to sleep
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #2665
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So we can ignore orders and not do our jobs in PM for day/night actions and jag can counter orders given. But if asked to go on an away team in thread, we can't ignore it and Jag can't counter it. So if it isn't an order, then why do we have to do it. Doesn't exactly make sense.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #2666
Zinto
College Starter

The more time you guys spend walking around outside the better. The air is really fresh out here.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #2667
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wow, nice catch sal. How did I miss that?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #2668
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

sal, do doctors have ANY night actions?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #2669
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh you think Shiggles WAS the spawn and infected someone?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #2670
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and maybe THAT is the real reason he did NOT get a scan yesterday!
Old 06-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #2671
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
sal, do doctors have ANY night actions?

no

all the doctors actions are day actions

if Chief is to be believed, that there were 2 spawn in the attack last night, Zinto was one, and shiggles should be the other
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #2672
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I went over the numbers and sal appears to be correct. 9 beds, 8 people that slept. The other exhausted people at least had public actions available to them that would explain their exhaustion, but Shiggles did not.

So now I'm leaning towards being a doctor and examining Shiggles to blow him up. If they infected me, that's a double win for the rest of you guys and then you only have to worry about mutations cropping up while you do your conversion work.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #2673
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I really don't think they infected you jag. I think it's hoops or sal myself. Or danny.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #2674
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
no

all the doctors actions are day actions

if Chief is to be believed, that there were 2 spawn in the attack last night, Zinto was one, and shiggles should be the other

It's also possible being attacked and Spawned means one sleeps less well. Shiggles might have been the target.

Plus, it seems to me that up until now, the Spawn weren't getting exhausted with their moves. For instance, I don't think we have any unexplained Zinto or Simbo Klice exhausteds. They might get exhausted with their public roles, but seemingly not for Spawn moves.

We couldn't tell with dubb that an attack could make him exhausted, because he was already standing guard and so would be exhausted anyway.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #2675
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and of the exhausted people, other than shiggles the only people whose stories we can't really verify are chief and chubby but that's because they are guarding things and just have their word for it.

I guess chubby has been protecting the slaves against attacks.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #2676
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Either way, we have to look at Shiggles, though.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #2677
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
I went over the numbers and sal appears to be correct. 9 beds, 8 people that slept. The other exhausted people at least had public actions available to them that would explain their exhaustion, but Shiggles did not.

So now I'm leaning towards being a doctor and examining Shiggles to blow him up. If they infected me, that's a double win for the rest of you guys and then you only have to worry about mutations cropping up while you do your conversion work.

Or this, and we can still get the scientists to try and complete the medium level research.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #2678
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:

I guess chubby has been protecting the slaves against attacks.

And thereby protecting us from a slave revolt.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #2679
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It's also possible being attacked and Spawned means one sleeps less well. Shiggles might have been the target.

Plus, it seems to me that up until now, the Spawn weren't getting exhausted with their moves. For instance, I don't think we have any unexplained Zinto or Simbo Klice exhausteds. They might get exhausted with their public roles, but seemingly not for Spawn moves.

We couldn't tell with dubb that an attack could make him exhausted, because he was already standing guard and so would be exhausted anyway.

There's nothing in the rules about a person getting attacked becoming exhausted though. There is something that suggests there's a decent chance it could happen to a spawn though:

Quote:
A successful spawnling attack causes a person to become infected and (surprise) become a spawnling. A spawnling attack starts with a 70% chance of success. For each person who joins the attack, up to three, there is an additional 25% chance of success. A spawnling attack increases the chance that all spawns will become exhausted, especially those spawns who participate in a Spawnling Attack. Otherwise Spawnling attacks follow the rules for General Attacks.

Zinto was exhausted last night and obviously did this attack. Shiggles has no alibi for being exhausted.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #2680
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

Mind Leech Instead of an attack, if the Mind Leech is not exhausted (see Status Exhausted below) at night, he may rob a player of their ability to use abilities and actions. Passive abilities (like Resistant) and actions (based on a role) are automatically negated. If the player tries to use an Active ability there is a 40% chance that the ability will be negated. Both involved players become "Exhausted" in any case.

Swarm Lord If a Swarm Lord is in play and is not exhausted or wounded, the Swarm Lord, along with one other Spawn who is not wounded or exhausted, may release a Swarm Attack. A Swarm is released against a living target. Swarm attacks are unlike regular attacks. If sent against someone who is healthy and rested, there is a 40% chance that person will be killed and a 60% chance that person will be made Wounded and Exhausted. If sent against someone who is wounded or exhausted, they will be killed. All Spawn who participate in a Swarm attack become exhausted.

Regular Attacks

An attack starts with a 75% chance of success. For each additional person who joins in the attack there is an additional 35% chance of success. There is a maximum of three people in one attack. If two (or more) Spawn (or Spawn groups) both attack the same target the additional chance of success is increased, but at a lesser rate, unless instructions have been given that person A will attack followed by person B (see Multiple Attacks below). The chance of success may be further changed by a person’s status (e.g. Exhausted or Resistant)

Modifiers which increase the chance of the Attack succeeding
*More than one person attacking
*Target is exhausted or wounded
*Attack of a room and not a person

Modifiers which decrease the chance of the Attack succeeding
*Security personnel is defending
*Security personnel has a phaser
*The person being attacked is resistant

The level of damage done to either a person or a room is based on how successful the attack is. An attack where the number rolled is above the chance of success is a failure, and there is a small chance that the attacker will be wounded. An attack where the number rolled is from 0-19 of the chance of success then a person is wounded; if a person is already wounded there is an 80% chance that person will die. Any other result causes the person to die. If the target of an attack is a room and is protected, and the only protector dies, there is a chance damage will be done to the room.

If Spawn attack each other there is a 60% possibility that nothing will happen (Spawn will simply know the attack was unsuccessful), a 10% chance that the attacking Spawn will recognize the defender as a Spawn and a 30% chance the attack will be rolled.

Multiple Attacks and Protectors
Spawn may decide instead of combining an attack to launch more than one attack (but may only attack a person or room twice in one night). When PM’ing the GM with the attack information it should also include the order of attack. The first attack will be resolved followed by the second.

If there is more than one protector, the protector with the most bonuses will fight the attack EXCEPT if the target is a person while the protector is protecting a room (Example: Joe and Sam are guarding the engine room. Sam has more bonuses. If the Spawn attack Joe, Joe will be the one attacked, not Sam)

Spawnling Attack

A successful spawnling attack causes a person to become infected and (surprise) become a spawnling. A spawnling attack starts with a 70% chance of success. For each person who joins the attack, up to three, there is an additional 25% chance of success. A spawnling attack increases the chance that all spawns will become exhausted, especially those spawns who participate in a Spawnling Attack. Otherwise Spawnling attacks follow the rules for General Attacks.

Here are the areas i found talking about spawns and exhaustion. I think sal's theory is more likely . That shiggles is a spawn and helped with the mutation of someone else.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #2681
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Ok I am out, I volunteer my services to any task for which they may be required.

I have also sent in my night actions just in case I don't get a chance tonight.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #2682
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

we can just lynch shiggles tomorrow. that's proof enough for me
Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #2683
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

what about day actions julio?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #2684
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I really don't think they infected you jag. I think it's hoops or sal myself. Or danny.

Saldana would have been a very logical option as well, especially if Shiggles is bad, because the spawn would have had both doctors under control, so they could have cleared each other, prevented us from curing spawnlings, etc... I think Abe probably has to make a doctor out of one of the security people just to be sure that didn't happen.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #2685
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

incidently yes we CAN have 6 conversion points today

DV supervises 4 people + Chubby supervises 4 slaves = 6 points.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #2686
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
what about day actions julio?

Well, what can I do? let me go get a look.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #2687
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I can man the security HQ today, I guess.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #2688
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
we can just lynch shiggles tomorrow. that's proof enough for me

If we leave him alive, he can perform another attack tonight. I think it's better to eliminate him immediately.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #2689
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

actually the power facilities only need 5 to convert. And I actually don't know if we HAVE 4 people to send LOL.

So Darth can supervise 6 slaves and Chubby can supervise 4 slaves and that's the 5 to convert power facility E.

So I don't think we'll need you to do converts julio.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #2690
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
If we leave him alive, he can perform another attack tonight. I think it's better to eliminate him immediately.

how do we do that?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #2691
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The fly in your ointment with the mind leach is it says the person performing the attack can not be exhausted and everyone was exhausted yesterday. The swarm thing also says if used on someone who is exhausted it will kill them.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #2692
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Ok, I have submitted my actions for the day to man security HQ, and for tonight to help with whatever needs work. I've asked to be put on any team that needs me, preferably those that could be finished with my help.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #2693
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
how do we do that?

Read post 1647. I can be a doctor today and examine him.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #2694
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

That is, unless we're not working on the medium level science thingy.

In that case, I guess I can amend my instructions to include manning security HQ tonight as well in the event that I am not needed for work.

FUCK EA
Old 06-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #2695
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I meant PF 5 not E.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #2696
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So does that sound good with people? We get Darth and Chubby and 10 slaves to convert Power Facility 5 (which isn't hooked up to anything)?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #2697
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morning!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #2698
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hey abe.