Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-19-2007, 08:24 AM   #3151
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Vote Grammaticus Atticus for Consul

Vote Autumnus for Consul

These are the two people I trust the most outside of Nard and CR, neither of which can run.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:33 AM   #3152
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So I've pretty much given my trust list there but for what it's worth. I reckon that 3 of the bottom 4 are bad. Don't know how many more that leaves from the rest. Presumably 1 or 2. I'm really hoping it's 1.

Chief
Autumn
Tyrus
Ironhead
Grammaticus
Mustang
Barkeep
Pass
Path
Ardent
Anxiety
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 AM   #3153
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

OK I'm off home soon. Probably will only be in briefly tonight. Unless something radical breaks I will change my votes to nightfall and I'll see what everyone has to say about vetoing a Autumn lynch.

Vote Autumn for Consul
Vote Tyrith for Consul

Taken straight from my trust list.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #3154
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Blah, I posted this morning, but it looks like it didn't go through. Basically, I chose autumn because I figured CR was going to choose anxiety, and I was worried about what effects jailing the lawyer would have on us. I prodded Autumn for information earlier, then jailed him, because he made a comment about Mustang and I forming a circle of trust, because we happened to vote for each other for Consul. I don't expect him to be executed, but I just felt a little suspicious of him from his comment about me, and I didn't feel convinced in his choice of ardent for jailing.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #3155
Tyrith
College Starter

Narcizo, I wouldn't be horribly offended if you vetoed Autumn's execution. At this point if you two are both tarqs and in league together, well, good game to you sir.

Lack of verifiable information = PITA. Not getting a scan yesterday = inconvenient, although I think Rum probably made the right play. Not having anyone I can really trust right now = frustrating. I feel like we have to make another darned execution just to figure out where we stand...and there are 12 people left. A little late in the game for that. Unless Anxiety and CW were really in it together, which is certainly possible, otherwise then pretty much the entire field is back in play...damn, I just don't know.

Going to hold off on most of my votes for now, but I'm willing to support myself for consul today.

VOTE ELECT TYRITH
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:32 AM   #3156
Tyrith
College Starter

Ugh, pass's explanation for yesterday doesn't make me terrifically happy with our legal system being so monarchial.

BTW, I have some weird bug that whenever I try to use the "Quote" button to start a new post on this comp it quotes a post I did that with yesterday -- one of Autumn's really long posts, but it's the same one every time. Can anyone tell me what's causing that?
Old 04-19-2007, 09:51 AM   #3157
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I seriously think you guys should be voting nightfall. Let's get this over with.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:54 AM   #3158
Tyrith
College Starter

Screw it.

VOTE ELECT AUTUMN

VOTE EXECUTE ANXIETY
Old 04-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #3159
Tyrith
College Starter

Tyrith sues Mustang, path, Gramm
Old 04-19-2007, 10:18 AM   #3160
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I seriously think you guys should be voting nightfall. Let's get this over with.

Am I missing something? What are you talking about?
Old 04-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #3161
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Ugh, pass's explanation for yesterday doesn't make me terrifically happy with our legal system being so monarchial.

BTW, I have some weird bug that whenever I try to use the "Quote" button to start a new post on this comp it quotes a post I did that with yesterday -- one of Autumn's really long posts, but it's the same one every time. Can anyone tell me what's causing that?

That's my angry spirit haunting you from jail. ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #3162
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
I'd also like to note that I'm about to leave for the day, and I still don't have CR or someone telling me who to bid on.

I WILL BE BIDDING ON THE SWORD KILLER.

I WILL BE GOING TO STAUNTON OR MAYBE MT. OLIVE, IL. IT'S ABOUT A 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM PARK HILLS, WHERE I LIVE.

That means I will be again, largely unavailable.

I am getting sick and tired of this game and people claiming I had to have lied. I haven't. Not once.

I am absolutely sick of it.

Jeez, AE, why are you being so sensitive? This is Werewolf! If you don't think people are going to call out other people based on the evidence, you should find a new game.

I don't know if you're lying or not. I don't know if Anxiety is. I already knew what your story was on bidding yesterday; there was no need to repeat it ad nauseum several posts in a row. Okay, fine, we get it.

Also, you keep laying out me saying I received your services yesterday as if I somehow chose to do that intentionally to screw with you. Go back and read my posts. There was a moderator error. I was incorrectly informed that I had received your services. I am sorry if I didn't find out I actually had Narcizo until after you left, but if you still have a big issue, take it up with st. cronin, not me.

Look at the rule set. The wealthy win the services. Look at who the wealthy were yesterday: you and Anxiety. And you two have made contradictory statements about your services. You don't see how we would rationally come to this conclusion?

It was nothing personal, as your reaction suggests you're taking it. We're just looking at the evidence. None of it makes sense. It's not the first time and it hasn't just involved you or Anxiety this game. A couple days ago, path claimed to bid on Narcizo the lawyer, and I won him, clearly on a lower wealth ring. How did that happen? One of us must be lying there, too. If someone came out and said I had to be lying, I couldn't deny the evidence, even if I would tell them I wasn't.

I understand you're frustrated. You think the rest of us (who aren't Tarqs) feel different? We don't need this crap right now.

I don't care if you won't read this for 12 hours. I won't read your response for at least 15-16 hours, and I'm not going to respond to you about it. I'm having my say now and that's it. You can have yours and rip into me all you want, as I am sure you will. I'm not going to clog up the thread with this any further.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #3163
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am not putting together a plan, because frankly, it's not working. Half of the people involved either aren't bidding for services, or not coming back and saying if they won them or not. Until we have a player roster that will be around and go along with it, I'm not going to waste my time setting one up. I'm glad ardent has bid on the sword killer. Hopefully the rest of you who are high up will bid elsewhere and announce it here.

I'm going to make my arrest order obvious:

I'M GOING TO ARREST ARDENT ENTHUSIAST

There shouldn't be any debate about who I arrest today, although Passacagia at least got the hint yesterday apparently. I'm not arresting ardent for any personal reasons. I had already decided yesterday before I read the latests responses that I was going to arrest him. As I said earlier, I was disappointed he wasn't in jail already.

VOTE TYRITH CONSUL
VOTE AUTUMN CONSUL

That's what I am going with for consuls today.

VOTE THROW ANXIETY OFF OF ROCK

Once again, no great feel for Anxiety's guilt or innocence. Much like KWhit, there is evidence both ways (as it is with ardent and path and several others as well). But we don't learn anything in any other way. Without any concrete evidence in this game, all we can do is keep killing our top suspects, and maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally get one.

I am bidding on Narcizo the lawyer.

I am out for the rest of the day. Good luck. Somebody please just kill me.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:15 PM   #3164
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Blah, I posted this morning, but it looks like it didn't go through. Basically, I chose autumn because I figured CR was going to choose anxiety, and I was worried about what effects jailing the lawyer would have on us. I prodded Autumn for information earlier, then jailed him, because he made a comment about Mustang and I forming a circle of trust, because we happened to vote for each other for Consul. I don't expect him to be executed, but I just felt a little suspicious of him from his comment about me, and I didn't feel convinced in his choice of ardent for jailing.

Well, that will teach me to make offhand remarks. I would have hoped spending all day doing useful analysis would counteract my "circle of trust" remark. I don't even remember why I said that, but something about you two both electing each other or something? It seems the sort of thing we're supposed to be trying to notice here.

I can't say I'm not frustrated at how this went. I'm not the one pushing for Ardent to be in jail!! How many times have i said that? I arrested KWhit and Anxiety, even though Ardent was a suspect even then. I said we should rearrest Anxiety. We need to make two arrests though, and several *other* people were pushing for Ardent. Given we don't have any other real suspects that I know of, it makes sense to me.

Yes, jailing a lawyer is bad. But we've been avoiding that from day one, and it seems to me there's a lot of evidence that either Ardent or Anxiety is bad. Somebody's killing people with the sword killer. And again - it wasn't my idea! I guess next time people ask me for my opinion on arrests I should just keep my mouth shut.

I'm not going to come up with some conspiracy theory about how this happened, since all game we've all been making good intentioned mistakes. It seems a rather inopportune time though to arrest someone high on the trust list, getting high on the wealth list, and getting votes for consul. Oh well.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:23 PM   #3165
Tyrith
College Starter

If we're afraid of the lawyers screwing with our votes...

If we're not able to get scan results from them anyway...

If we can't trust the scan results we do get...

Screw keeping AE out of jail. At this point it's not helping too much, is it?
Old 04-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #3166
Tyrith
College Starter

We haven't heard much at all out of BK for the last day or two, I'd like to note.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #3167
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

It's nice to know that lawyers have not changed much in the last 2,500 years or so.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:49 PM   #3168
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

You're probably right -- at this point, he's probably more likely to keep a wolf free, rather than keep an innocent person free. I guess I'm just afraid that we don't know as much as we think we do, and an innocent person might need help against the majority -- and they might be able to get it, while the wolves are out trying to hire the killer.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #3169
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You're probably right -- at this point, he's probably more likely to keep a wolf free, rather than keep an innocent person free. I guess I'm just afraid that we don't know as much as we think we do, and an innocent person might need help against the majority -- and they might be able to get it, while the wolves are out trying to hire the killer.

But if a bad guy is fighting against the majority and can get a lawyer to get out of it, we're in worse shape (don't know HOW much worse at this point, but clearly worse shape) than if we accidentally get a good guy offed because of it. And if the good guy gets help we're probably going to think he's bad and try to kill him again anyway.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:04 PM   #3170
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Meh! I'm not going to have any time tonight. I get one "maybe" from Tyrith, pretty typical for this game really. (admittedly my time zone doesn't help)

To my mind this execution is about whether Anxiety is bad or not. (I think he is - others think he might be and it will give info). I'm not fantastically happy with Pass' explanation of why he chose Autumn. I have him high up my trust list so I'm going to make this vote soley about Anxiety. I'm a bit dubious if you want to use his execution to find information even if he's innocent at this late stage but so be it. I think he's guilty, he was in and out when I was trying to ask him stuff and just didn't offer much explanation. There's been a bunch of stuff I have thought was odd about him all game. I could go and dig it up but Doctor Who is nearly on so I won't.

I'm sending my veto order to st.cronin. You still have to vote Autumn or Anxiety but Autumn will be the equivalent of Anxiety = innocent in a one man vote.

Don't know how I do this st.cronin.

Vote Nightfall

I think we get our first confirmed wolf today.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #3171
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Anything anyone wanna know beore I die? any questions you would liek to get the answers to before I die?

Old 04-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #3172
Autumn
Head Coach

Obviously, I'm happy to be freed, and given the lawyer interference in this game, it seems a safe order to put in, just in case. We don't want another Daddyus Torgous incident.

Obviously, I don't get to bid on anything today. As for consul, why buck the trend? I'll vote for myself. Other than me we've got three votes for Tyrus and one for Grammus and Ardentus. Tyrith seems a good bet, he's been active lately and seems likely to be sure to make an arrest and to listen to the crowd. So I'll stay with the crowd.

ELECT AUTUMNUS LEAVUS TO CONSUL
ELECT TYRUS ITHUS TO CONSUL

VOTE TO THROW ABEUS ANXIETUS FROM THE ROCK
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 04-19-2007, 01:31 PM   #3173
Tyrith
College Starter

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 04-19-2007, 02:03 PM   #3174
Autumn
Head Coach

I can't imagine we're going to have enough people get in here before night to do a nightfall. Some people haven't been showing up until right before deadline, so they might even miss it. I don't know whether everybody's just busy lately, or if everybody's a traitor and lurking :-) I'll get back to work and check in occasionally.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:12 PM   #3175
path12
Coordinator

Seems like the decision is already made, I guess.

VOTE TYRITHUS CONSUL
VOTE AUTUMNUS CONSUL

TOSS ABEUS

I'm going to bid on the second bodyguard, if anyone is still paying attention to those types of things.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #3176
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well just in case we do get a nightfall vote (I don't remember seeing this in the rules?)...

VOTE EXECUTE ANXIETUS
VOTE NARCIZUS CONSUL
VOTE IRONHEADUS CONSUL
Old 04-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #3177
Tyrith
College Starter

Narcizo is ineligible for consul...
Old 04-19-2007, 03:44 PM   #3178
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think Autumn is more likely to be good.

Vote to throw Abeus Anxietus onto the rock
Old 04-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #3179
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I think Autumn is more likely to be good.

Vote to throw Abeus Anxietus onto the rock

nightfall?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #3180
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Oh

Nightfall

Just got home. Going to eat with my wife and then I'll be back.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #3181
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Nightfall
Old 04-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #3182
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Oh, duh.

VOTE PATH12 CONSUL
Old 04-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #3183
Ironhead
College Prospect

http://download.yousendit.com/4512C0A626031EFF

I am trying to update my list of services that everyone has won and what they have bid on. I uploaded lists of what I have right now above. I am going to go back through the thread to try and piece together the bids of people who are no longer in the game. For the people currently in the game it would be much easier for everyone if you just stated what you have bid on and won in the past. There really is no reason not to reveal that information at this point unless there is something to hide.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #3184
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm taking a look at that report, Senator, and see what I can add.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #3185
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I had a few minutes here. It seems that no one had any questions to ask me before I died to gt any info out there. I beleive I said everything, but I'd have been happy to have givien more. I'll not be back until after lynch. By then, I'll be dead, and I can at least get my sadistic little "Hah hah" moment out of the way.

Catch you on the flip side.

Old 04-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #3186
Autumn
Head Coach

Here's a quick first pass through ... I'll be back later and look at this again. You had some things I didn't have, so I can't confirm your whole list, but here are additions.

Additions to Bids Won:

Day 4
Pascalligus won Maximus Maximus
I have Mustang winning Furious, but this seems to not work with your chart, so not sure what happened there.

Day 5
Cofee WArlord wins Animus Sentus

Day 6
Passcaligus wins a bodyguard

Day 7
Anxiety wins Narcizo

Day 8
Tyrith wins a bodyguard
Old 04-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #3187
Ironhead
College Prospect

Something I can definitely say in defense on Anxiety is that in going through the list of services that people have bid on he is the only other play in the game that I have a recorded bid for every single day.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #3188
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Work is busy tonight. I'm going to go ahead and vote for

Autumn and Tyrith for Consuls
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #3189
Ironhead
College Prospect

I have to be honest, I just don't see why everyone thinks Anxiety is bad. The only thing that I can point to that really left a bad taste in my mouth was when he used slaves on Ardent and prevented Dodgerchick from defending herself. Then again I might have made a mistake when I used Ardent to prosecute DaddyTorgo. But from everything I can tell he was pretty transparent throughout the game, much more than I can say about most players in the game.

Anxiety or Autumn. I don't think either are guilty. I have to point out that there are 12 players still left in the game. If we assume there were 5 or 6 wolves to start the game this could be the last night of the game if the victory condition was to obtain even numbers. I am not willing to place my vote on either Senator.

VOTE TO ABSTAIN FROM THE LYNCH

VOTE IRONHEAD FOR CONSUL
VOTE AUTUMN FOR CONSUL
Old 04-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #3190
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

SUE EVERYONE

VOTE EXECUTE AUTUMNUS

It is my opinion that the suing has some hidden mechanic. I'm going with the person that has the higher win percentage. Seems as much as people like to analyze and chatter that this hasn't even been remotely discussed and glossed over. (Think I saw one person ask for it so, I went back).

VOTE AE Consul
VOTE Anxietus Consul
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #3191
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure when deadline is going to be, but my votes are all set. Looks like I'm on for giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed, so I won't be on 'til later. Looks to me like Mustang is the only one who hasn't voted yet.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #3192
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Oh

Nightfall

Just got home. Going to eat with my wife and then I'll be back.
Well, that party definitely sucked balls. Long story short, I still haven't eaten and I think my mother in law is probably ticked off at us. Heh, so be it.

Anyhow, I'll catch up now.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #3193
Autumn
Head Coach

dola

I spoke too soon. That's all of us. It certainly seems there's some mechanic behind suits, but it's not at all clear to me what it is. I initially thought it was just an inherent hidden characteristic of each player, but it seems to have changed over the course of the game.

It doesn't seem to have any sort of correlation between who I trust and mistrust, or who has been shown to be innocent, so I haven't paid much heed to it.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #3194
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
My bad, dude. I forgot to do that earlier. Hopefully we're all set soon if not already.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #3195
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Given that nothing else has worked to date.. I'm trying something new.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #3196
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Nightfall
Old 04-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #3197
st.cronin
General Manager

I think I can say deadline, let me just double check everything.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #3198
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Jeez, AE, why are you being so sensitive? This is Werewolf! If you don't think people are going to call out other people based on the evidence, you should find a new game.
OOG: There wasn't a rip on you, at least not intended. It's just I've come to rely on you for information, and that's actually probably a bad thing at this point. Still, I've felt like I could trust you after a few days and have done so.

I didn't intend for anything I wrote this morning to seem like I was more than angry at you. In fact, I can't remember most of what I said. It's just I hate having people assume I'm lieing when I most definitely am not.

I've actually looked forward to the mornings because I knew your analysis would provide me with information on what is going on and who to look at.

And, you're right. I should probably leave the game. You're right, it is werewolf. And you're probaby right, I'm tired of it.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:13 PM   #3199
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I am not putting together a plan, because frankly, it's not working. Half of the people involved either aren't bidding for services, or not coming back and saying if they won them or not. Until we have a player roster that will be around and go along with it, I'm not going to waste my time setting one up. I'm glad ardent has bid on the sword killer. Hopefully the rest of you who are high up will bid elsewhere and announce it here.

I'm going to make my arrest order obvious:

I'M GOING TO ARREST ARDENT ENTHUSIAST
Meh.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:17 PM   #3200
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Something I can definitely say in defense on Anxiety is that in going through the list of services that people have bid on he is the only other play in the game that I have a recorded bid for every single day.
Winging it here a bit, but I know I bid on the slaves again in day 3...did that two days in a row.

After the horses, I bid on the philosopher I believe. The next day I believe I tried for a legionaire.

I would say I could check my PM history, but I've been cleaning that out on a near daily basis.

The last day with nothing is most definitely correct.