Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #1401
fireems14
n00b

Extender problem

I am having an issue when I run extender. Defensive players seem to be running fine but offensive players are coming up the same each time I run it with no stats. Any thoughts. I apologize if this has been answered before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DPOW.jpg (87.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg OPOW.jpg (73.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by fireems14 : 09-28-2011 at 05:09 PM.
fireems14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:56 AM   #1402
gstelmack
Pro Starter

No ideas.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #1403
dzilla77
High School Varsity

Playing around with draft analyzer I noticed a few things that don't make sense.

First I set all the weights to the middle position. Then I looked at a SE and a WLB. Both players are near the top of the draft class. When I changed weights for individual combines, I noticed that the combine value in the table and the combine value in the stats (below the table where height and weight, etc are) do not always move as expected.

First moving the dash to farthest left position, the table value doesn't change but the value in the stats area gets lower. Both move when it is set to the far right setting.

Second, moving the sole to the farthest left position increases the table value and leaves the stat value the same (neither seem intuitively correct)

Third, moving the sole to the farthest right leaves the table value the same and reduces the stat value (again, neither seem intuitively correct).

Forth, moving bench to the farthest left position leaves both the table and the stat combine values the same (intuitively they should decrease).

Fifth, moving bench to the farthest right leaves the table value unchanged and the stat value is lower (again it doesn't seem correct).

It appears that sometimes the table value, which the combine sort is based on is not modified by changes in weight. Also the modifications for scores in which higher is better (sol and bench) are backwards.

If you want me to send you the file, please let me know and I will.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:40 AM   #1404
whomario
Pro Starter

I realize this is on the website for the utility, but 3 years after getting it to work that way and a long hiatus from the game i am lost and have no idea how to do it anymore ...
So if anyone can tell me where to either find or create this "teamimagemap.csv" file for a single player game i´d be highly gratefull for that

the description is below.

Quote:
To get team graphics, you need a "TeamImageMap.csv" file in the Utility Suite output area that contains 2 columns. First column has team city name, second has a URL to find the image for that team. Woof's looks like:
Oceanside,404 Not Found Camargue,404 Not Found Lappland,404 Not Found Charlottesville,404 Not Found Rome,404 Not Found Atlantic City,404 Not Found Kaiserslautern,404 Not Found Jacksonville,404 Not Found Memphis,404 Not Found Hawk Mountain,404 Not Found Wilkes-Barre,404 Not Found Driftwood,404 Not Found Las Vegas,404 Not Found Columbus,404 Not Found Delaware,404 Not Found Scranton,404 Not Found Hampton Roads,404 Not Found Rusholme,404 Not Found Curacao,404 Not Found Raleigh,404 Not Found Des Moines,404 Not Found Savannah,404 Not Found Stuttgart,404 Not Found Leavenworth,404 Not Found Mountain View,404 Not Found Bozeman,404 Not Found Palouse Hills,404 Not Found Toledo,404 Not Found Mexico City,404 Not Found Lowcountry,404 Not Found Copenhagen,404 Not Found Grand Junction,404 Not Found
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #1405
whomario
Pro Starter

now i have a teamimage.csv, but then the extender won´t start/immediately crashes ...

I´ll upload it as attachement, maybe someone sees sth i´m missing It´s 2 variations i´ve tried:

A) City,PathofImage

B) City
PathofImage

if anyone has a ready/working file for any of the available graphic-addons (Icy etc) i´d gladly take that as well
Attached Files
File Type: csv TeamImageMap.csv (3.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: csv teamimagemap2.csv (3.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by whomario : 10-02-2011 at 07:44 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #1406
aston217
College Prospect

I am getting weird sorts in DA v2.0.4.0. I try to sort by combine, then by position, and it mostly works. Sometimes it totally works. Other times, you get to the bottom of a position group, and right after the most negative combines are a second group of combines, sorted from high to low.

In other words, you might see

As combine scores at the bottom of the list. Is this a known issue? Haven't found rhyme or reason to when this occurs and when it doesn't.

aston217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #1407
gstelmack
Pro Starter

You are getting some very weird results.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #1408
JesterBlaze
n00b

Is there a sub-catagory to the position? Like it's sorting "SEs" then "FLs" then listing both as "WRs"?

Sorry if I'm out of place here. I just woke up and can't resist a logic puzzle.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #1409
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterBlaze View Post
Is there a sub-catagory to the position? Like it's sorting "SEs" then "FLs" then listing both as "WRs"?

Sorry if I'm out of place here. I just woke up and can't resist a logic puzzle.

No, it won't do that. My guess may actually be one of those "," vs "." US / Euro issues. Given that he's having the issue in several places that seem to work fine elsewhere...
Old 10-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #1410
aston217
College Prospect

Gameplan analyzer: I'm in the middle of a season but I can't seem to get team data for previous seasons by entering the previous year number.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just supposed to be this way?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #1411
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Did you pick a team? Note that I use it this way all the time (tell me what team X has done since 2027) so it definitely works, you're probably just not setting everything you need to.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #1412
aston217
College Prospect

Yeah, I do pick a team. I was really just interested in what this team did in, say, the 2020 season (as opposed to all seasons from 2020 to now). At any rate, it doesn't give me either. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the utility suite.

Last edited by aston217 : 10-31-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #1413
aston217
College Prospect

Ah, Greg - I know what is causing the issue. Now I just don't know how to solve it.

I loaded up another league and saw I could get data from past seasons.

The league where I am having trouble, I recently (beginning of the season ish) had the save data corrupted so I wiped the folder of that league's files and re downloaded them from scratch.

What will I need to manually get back in order to get past season's files for GPA? The stats files are still there, there just seems to be no GPA data. Thanks!

Old 11-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #1414
gstelmack
Pro Starter

You need all the individual Solevision files from those seasons.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #1415
Yoda
High School Varsity

Ok, normally when this happens, I just delete the offending line of data and run the DBU again, and it works fine... problem there is no record 27748 .... ideas? help please!

Querying historical players...Updating historical players... Exception Hit, aborted!
NHibernate.ADOException: could not insert: [DBUpdater.Tables.FofPlayerhistorical#27748][SQL: INSERT INTO fof_playerhistorical (Position, LastName, FirstName, NickName, Experience, Height, Weight, InHallOfFame, HallOfFameYear, HallOfFameVote, BirthYear, BirthMonth, BirthDay, College, DraftRound, DraftPick, HomeTown, DraftedBy, YearDraft, YearRetired, PoG, Rings, PoWMentions, PoWWins, FourQHero, QBWins, QBLosses, QBTies, ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Duplicate entry '27748' for key 'PRIMARY'
FFL 2013 2014 2015
RNFL 2014 2029
GMFL 2009
HFL 1983 1987 1990
TFL 1983
vNFL 2024
GML 2011
WOOF 2018
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #1416
Yoda
High School Varsity

Can I just delete the table and let the DBU rebuild it from scratch?
FFL 2013 2014 2015
RNFL 2014 2029
GMFL 2009
HFL 1983 1987 1990
TFL 1983
vNFL 2024
GML 2011
WOOF 2018
Old 11-07-2011, 09:48 AM   #1417
gstelmack
Pro Starter

You can, but you lose all old retirement history (FOF drops players it shouldn't from its internal tables). If there is no player ID of 27748 in that table now, that means the code is probably trying to insert it twice, which means something is very weird with that game data.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #1418
Yoda
High School Varsity

OMG... nm.... this is what I get for running 2 leagues....

I was looking in the wrong leagues database.... going to crawl in a hole now,
FFL 2013 2014 2015
RNFL 2014 2029
GMFL 2009
HFL 1983 1987 1990
TFL 1983
vNFL 2024
GML 2011
WOOF 2018
Old 11-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #1419
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

In fof_gameresults, endzoneattendance and endzonecapacity appear to be flip-flopped.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #1420
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Version 2.0.5 Released!

2.0.5 (December 10, 2011): Download
  • Interrogator can now dump CSV files for each type of play containing the values stored in the Solevision files, including unknown ones.
  • New utility LogAndPlayDataMerger that can merge those CSV files with the HTML log files generated by FOF and output files with both the Solevision fields and the play text from the HTML.
  • Fixed how salary values greater than $327,670,000 are read in.
  • Fixed final field position on kickoffs that are fumbled and returned for a TD.
I left the endzone capacity / attendance alone since too much data already has it wrong, so we'll just assume the fields are named wrong.

More info on LogAndPlayDataMerger to come in a separate thread.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #1421
Dutch
"Dutch"

Not on topic with the latest release but a quick question. I've tried to run Extractor on my small travel laptop (1366x768 max resolution) but can't get it to fire...I'm thinking it's the non-overlapping windows requirement? Anyway, can anybody run extractor from that resolution?
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #1422
scorp
Mascot

error post

Last edited by scorp : 12-11-2011 at 10:25 PM.
scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #1423
mau92
n00b

GamePlan Analyzer

I have downloaded the utility suite, but i'm a noob and I have no idea how to use the GamePlan Analyzer, this tool would be great for me, 'cause I don't have much experience in game planning, could someone help me to understand how to use the tool?

Thanks.

Mauricio Manzano
mau92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #1424
aston217
College Prospect

Mauricio, you'll need to follow the instructions in this post:

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - StelmackSoft FOF2k7 Utility Suite

Which really should be included as part of the suite, or in a README, if it's not already.

Quote:
Found this and it worked....

What I did for XP was this: (I IMd Zullo... he is really smart)

1. Goto c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Stelmacksoft\utilitysuite

2. Right click and select New, then text document.

3. On line 1 of the text document write in your install path... mine looks like this:
C:\Program Files\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007

4. On line 2 of the text document, write the path to where your data is stored. Mine looks like this: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007

5. Save the file as FOFPATH.

6. Try to open the analyzer again.

Note in the two paths "User" is probably your name. I just changed the name to "user" in these instructions.

Are you in any MP leagues yet? If not, join us!

Greg, I have a question here and I'm sorry if it's been discussed before. I am looking at the "League Passing" screen on Gameplan Analyzer. The table is called "Pass vs Double Coverage and Defensive Playcall."

Now there are separate 'sack' stats kept for Avoid & Pass Normal, and Avoid & Pass Aggressive, Into & Pass Normal, Into & Pass Aggressive.

How do you get this? Is throwing into or away from double coverage decided whether or not the QB gets the throw off? There are also stats for scrambles. This doesn't really make sense to me. If the QB scrambles, he neither threw into, nor avoided double coverage.

Last edited by aston217 : 01-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #1425
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston217 View Post
Greg, I have a question here and I'm sorry if it's been discussed before. I am looking at the "League Passing" screen on Gameplan Analyzer. The table is called "Pass vs Double Coverage and Defensive Playcall."

Now there are separate 'sack' stats kept for Avoid & Pass Normal, and Avoid & Pass Aggressive, Into & Pass Normal, Into & Pass Aggressive.

How do you get this? Is throwing into or away from double coverage decided whether or not the QB gets the throw off? There are also stats for scrambles. This doesn't really make sense to me. If the QB scrambles, he neither threw into, nor avoided double coverage.

When I read the Solevision line, I have all this information. There is a flag in there for threw into / avoided double coverage (you'll see this noted in the Solevision playback as well). A scramble does not result in a sack or a threw into or avoided double coverage, so none of those columns should be incremented. I'd have to check though, sometimes FOF notes things that may not appear to apply to the play. For example, the primary receiver may be double-covered and that causes the QB to take off. That probably shouldn't be counted as throwing into double-coverage, but I'd have to check and see how it gets recorded.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #1426
mau92
n00b

Sorry, I still cannot run the GamePlan Analyzer, when I try, the field pick league is in blank and the field pick team so, I have read that I need the solevision data, how do I get that? The only tools that I know how to use is the extractor and the Draft Analyzer and the Draft Analyzer I don't understand too much, the other tools I have no idea how to use and why it's helpful, is there a help for noobs for this utility suite.

P.S.: I already read the first post, but didn't understand too much.
P.S.: Aston217, yes i am already in a MP League, but I really suck, unfortunatelly I don't have much time to enter another league.

Thanks,

Mauricio Manzano
mau92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #1427
aston217
College Prospect

Did you follow the directions in that post I quoted? You have to create a new text file named FOFPATH and put it in the output folder for the utility suite, Documents\StelmackSoft\UtilitySuite. [Edit - my bad, thanks for the correction, Greg]

I think this is why your field pick league is blank: it doesn't have the correct path loaded for your save data. For instance, you put your MP league's sim files into \leagues\ (what is depends on your OS and your computer username, but you can check what it is next time you load up a sim).

So line 2 of that text document just has to be . And line 1 is just the directory where you installed FOF. That's easy to check too, right click your shortcut to the FOF program and check where the target points to. It's the path of the folder where FrFoot2007.exe resides that you want for line 1.

GPA is easier to run than Draft Analyzer, definitely. I don't use anything other than these two, I don't know if it's common to. Good luck, let me know if I can help any more.

Last edited by aston217 : 01-15-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #1428
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Did you follow the directions in that post I quoted? You have to create a new text file named FOFPATH and put it in the install directory of the Utility Suite, in order to tell it where the install path and the save data for FOF is.

No, it goes in the output folder for the utility suite, Documents\StelmackSoft\UtilitySuite.

Run CheckPaths, it will tell you if it can't find your data directory.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #1429
Dutch
"Dutch"

Greg, after reading your thoughts on adding our own resources to the resource patcher in the "Fog of War" thread, I made an attempt tonight to package up a few graphics mods. I feel like I got pretty close, but the patching ultimately didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
One of the least-understood or utilised parts of the utility suite. ResHacker edits FOF directly, but what my ResourcePatcher does is provide a data-driven way to selectively apply resource tweaks others have done. In Windows it is possible to create a DLL that has only resources in it, no code. I do this with Visual Studio, but I believe you could do it with ResHacker or other tools. So what happens is:

I tried initially with Visual Studio's Visual C# but tbh I don't know this very well and I wasn't even sure where to start. Even after following some on-line instructions but they didn't didn't quite hit the mark. Anyway, then I tried it with Reshacker and I couldn't create a dll with this. But I could modify one of the packages you built. That seemed almost too good to be true, but anybody can do that!

Quote:
- Someone who wants to make art updates to FOF creates the correct assets, probably using ResHacker to test them.
- Put them in a DLL, noting the resource IDs that get assigned (again, same thing you're doing with ResHacker).

So, I modify an existing dll in the ResourcePatcher directory to mirror the resources that I want to input and note the resource ID's from Reshacker.

Quote:
- Create an XML file that describes the packages included in the DLL, and each package has a mapping of resource ID in the DLL to resource ID in the FOF exe.

Since the resource ID is the same as the FOF resource ID, my XML entries basically look like this --> substitution fofid="305" pkgid="305"[/quote]

Noting that ones you built for cuervo and icy showed the pkgid's starting at 101...I was a little leary of my reasoning here...but I pressed on anyway.

Quote:
- Put both in the ResourcePatcher directory where the others are.
- Run ResourcePatcher.

Resource Patcher then lists all the packages, you check the ones you want to apply, and it backs up your FOF exe and applies the edits automatically.

This all seems to work as advertised, but ResourcePatcher returns each resource with "Finding...Appending...File Not Found...Done!" or some such notice (I don't recall the exact verbage as I'm not at my PC right now).

Anyway, my initial guess is I'm not allowed to modify a pre-existing *.dll with Reshack because that's too easy and clearly i cheating...but hopefully you can tell me I should be able to. Anyway, if you have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong, I'm all ears. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #1430
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Note that if you are editing a package I built, the resource ID should NOT match the FOF one, it will match what was in there originally (101, etc).

To create a resource DLL, see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/24b2tcy0.aspx
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #1431
Dutch
"Dutch"

Ok, I'll look at it tonight. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #1432
Dutch
"Dutch"

I only have access to the Visual Studios Express editions which I think are limiting my abilities to create resource-only dll's.

So, when I get some more time, I'll reattack this.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:18 AM   #1433
Front Office Midget
High School Varsity

Am I missing something to get this all installed?

First time trying to use this stuff. Win7.

I went into regedit and changed the Full Path to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007.

I created a FOFPATH.txt file in C:\Program Files (x86)\StelmackSoft\FOF2k7 Utility Suite that says:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007\
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007\

Still, when I go to CheckPaths, the "FOF Install Path" line is blank, and when I click on it, it says "Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided."

What am I missing? I've spent an hour trying to scan through these threads trying to figure out how to get this stuff to work. Couldn't directions just be included in a readme?
Front Office Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #1434
aston217
College Prospect

Yeah, the FOFPATH.txt file should be in the output directory, not the install directory.

Code:
Documents\StelmackSoft\UtilitySuite

QB scrambles are not being counted as run plays. I assume that is by design, that they are counted as dropbacks. However, they aren't marked as scrambles anywhere and the yardage is just missing. This is just a case of "it's not that important"? (And it probably isn't, as it isn't really part of the gameplan)

Old 01-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #1435
Front Office Midget
High School Varsity

Quote:
Yeah, the FOFPATH.txt file should be in the output directory, not the install directory.

Oh, of course! Thanks.

I think this utility would be nice with a readme file. I'm not sure how to use a lot of the stuff on here, and it took me over an hour to figure out just a few steps to get it to work on my machine. Surely that isn't efficient...
Old 01-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #1436
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Office Midget View Post
Oh, of course! Thanks.

I think this utility would be nice with a readme file. I'm not sure how to use a lot of the stuff on here, and it took me over an hour to figure out just a few steps to get it to work on my machine. Surely that isn't efficient...

If someone wants to write one, I'll put it in there, but I don't have time.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #1437
Front Office Midget
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
If someone wants to write one, I'll put it in there, but I don't have time.

Oh I understand that. Hopefully it didn't come off the wrong way.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #1438
scarface132
Mascot

I never seem to be able to get extractor working the way it seems to. Could that be because I primarily am using a laptop? It just stays on the one player or team report window. It never moves. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
scarface132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #1439
Heresiarch
n00b

First-timer here. I just downloaded DEC 11. Which setup program do I run? Or both? In which order? I'm on XP. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #1440
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heresiarch View Post
First-timer here. I just downloaded DEC 11. Which setup program do I run? Or both? In which order? I'm on XP. Thanks!

You can run either. The exe just launches the MSI correctly, you can click on the MSI directly most likely. If that fails, launch the exe.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #1441
Heresiarch
n00b

Great time-saver. Thanks, Greg.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #1442
aston217
College Prospect

Cannot for the life of me figure out how to run Interrogator.

It finishes and everything, but I can't set an output folder, and I don't see any files output in any of the obvious places. Looked through some pages of this thread, but it seems obvious to everyone else!

To be clear, FOFPATH.txt is set up, it can see the saved games, and it runs to completion and says "finished". I just can't see the results anywhere.

Last edited by aston217 : 02-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #1443
aston217
College Prospect

I answered my own question.

I eventually found them in the StelmackSoft Utility suite install directory - not the My Documents data directory.

Seems like a non-obvious place, and the output folder can't be listed/set - but hopefully this will help anyone else who can't find them! I had to do a windows search of the CSV files Interrogator claimed it was generating. Must've missed something

Old 02-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #1444
Firefly
High School Varsity

Once upon a time I had trouble running extractor on the whole league (for mock drafts) and very knowledgeable people I asked said "it happens" or "sometimes it won't work" (it never did for me).

I just want to say that thanks to the genius of aston I figured it out (ok, he did): you need extractor not to block the game window when running extractor (and then leave the pc alone).

Just dropping that here for future generations.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #1445
aston217
College Prospect

It was just from the instructions honestly, but I missed it the first few times I read it.

Quote:
When extracting multiple teams (by not opening a player report, but staying on the team roster), you need to leave the computer alone, as it will move the mouse to get the next team started. Otherwise it is no longer necessary to avoid covering up the FOF window for grabbing draft classes, staff, or an individual team's roster.

"Otherwise" it is no longer necessary to avoid covering up the FOF window -- in other words, to extract multiple teams, it is necessary

Old 02-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #1446
Dutch
"Dutch"

Does the fof_mappings.PlayerStatus field map to another table? I can't figure out how to use that field.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #1447
fireems14
n00b

I am trying to use the draft recorder in windows 7, running under a compatability mode and as administrator. Each time I try it tells me it can't find the draft class window. The game is open, with the draft window open. Any ideas?
Old 03-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #1448
fireems14
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireems14 View Post
I am trying to use the draft recorder in windows 7, running under a compatability mode and as administrator. Each time I try it tells me it can't find the draft class window. The game is open, with the draft window open. Any ideas?

Okay, not sure what happened but it is semi-working now. Now it will say that the lines are messed up, if I highlight the player to be drafted it will draft that player, then tell me the lines are messed up and it can't find the next player, until I highlight that player. any ideas?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #1449
Firefly
High School Varsity

Quote:
It was just from the instructions honestly, but I missed it the first few times I read it.

Quote:
When extracting multiple teams (by not opening a player report, but staying on the team roster), you need to leave the computer alone, as it will move the mouse to get the next team started. Otherwise it is no longer necessary to avoid covering up the FOF window for grabbing draft classes, staff, or an individual team's roster.

"Otherwise" it is no longer necessary to avoid covering up the FOF window -- in other words, to extract multiple teams, it is necessary

I missed that, too, back when I first read it. It's a bit obscure, but you're right, it does say so. Seems like there's a sentence missing. Something like: Leave the game window uncovered while doing this. Otherwise it is no longer necessary to avoid covering up the FOF window for grabbing draft classes, staff, or an individual team's roster.

Last edited by Firefly : 03-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #1450
beeznik
n00b

I have a question about the gameplan analyzer. I recently purchased a computer with win7. I put the FOFPATH in and the analyzer seemed to be working. However, I just played a week in my mp league and the analyzer isn't including the data from that week. I tried to restart FOF and the analyzer and it still is not including it. Any thoughts on what the issue could be?
beeznik is offline   Reply With Quote