Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #351
Drake
assmaster

I would have agreed with you until Lakisha's song. She just mopped the stage with everyone else. That performance was fantastic.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #352
MJ4H
Coordinator

Not a fan of Lakisha. She is alright, but her pitch isn't nearly as solid as Melinda's and some of her runs are sloppy. I know why everyone likes her, and I don't dislike her, but she isn't as good a singer as Melinda in my book.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #353
RedKingGold
College Starter

Randy summed it up pretty well at the end of the night

I don't even think we need to drag on the voting to get to the top 12. If there was no dumb 6 guys/6 girls rule; only eight of the girls and four of the guys should be considered in this group for the top prize.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:31 PM   #354
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
Not a fan of Lakisha. She is alright, but her pitch isn't nearly as solid as Melinda's and some of her runs are sloppy. I know why everyone likes her, and I don't dislike her, but she isn't as good a singer as Melinda in my book.

Melinda will suffer because she's just not "right" for this competition imo... She's too old, has somewhat of an abnormal look, and is too shy... She'll get far, but in the end all of this will come to be her undoing imo...

As for tonight... hell.. 8/4? I'm thinking more like 10 girls 2 guys - and this comes from someone that doesn't like female vocalists in general. These girls were far and above better than the guys last night. The worst 2 girls were as good or better than at least 10 or 11 guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:51 PM   #355
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

My DVR seems to have crashed and I had the last two nights of American Idol taped. Is there any where I could get both shows? I looked at a couple of places and they only have clips.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #356
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I hate his kind of singing style. He's the poster child for the current crop of singers with a decent voice who try to overcompensate and make the song interesting by "warbling" (that's what I call it). Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I call it vocal masturbation.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #357
Mota
College Benchwarmer

According to dialidol.com, it's pretty wide open as to who could get eliminated tomorrow.

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

I trust these numbers pretty well, as they put it, they have 85% historical accuracy by using auto-dialers to each number, and counting the number of busy signals to use as a barometer of how many calls each person gets.

I was actually quite surprised on the guy's side that the #1 person got so many votes, and how overwhelming the voting was on the women's side. No details here though, this is going into spoiler land. If you want to know, check out the site.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #358
wade moore
lolzcat

If that site is accurate for the men, then it really solidifies to me how this is not a singing competition.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 02-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #359
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

That was so cool tonight. As bad as the guys were yesterday, the girls were a breath of fresh air. There's a lot of depth to this group, and if they just cut all 12 guys tomorrow, I'd be happy.

Yesterday, I was wondering if it was worth while even continuing to write these summaries. The show honestly seemed like a bad version of Star Search. Today made me start looking forward to the rest of the season again.

1. Melinda Doolittle. It's hard to critique this performance, it was so good. She is a polished, professional singer and this is her competition to win or lose. Score of 94.

2. Stephanie Edwards. She led off the show with a rangy, talented rendition. For a teenager, she has an amazing stage presence and possibly the voice to do well in many different genres. Score of 88.

3. Jordin Sparks. At 17, she's already a better performer than the girls who played her role in past seasons. I'm not as confident in her range across genres, but she is both talented and stage-wise. Score of 87.

4. Leslie Hunt. It wasn't a confident arrangement, she let the background singers step all over the good part of the chorus, but what she did sing was very, very good. There's a lot of potential here. Score of 84.

5. LaKisha Jones. A big, big voice and a nice stage presence. I don't think she hit every note like it should have been hit. Still, better than any of the guys yesterday. And a local girl to boot. Score of 83.

6. Sabrina Sloan. A little arrogant for my tastes, but a solid rendition. Score of 81. No shame in being 6th among this group today.

7. Gina Glocksen. Some nice power in her voice, but the arrangement was a little bizarre and I have no idea what she was trying with some of those notes. Did she hit them? Only she knows what they were supposed to be. She's going to frustrate, and she's going to have her great weeks. Score of 78.

8. Haley Scarnato. So damned pretty, and a nice voice. But really out of her league today. Score of 66.

9. Alaina Alexander. She seems like a sweet girl, but that choice of songs didn't show much of anything and the judges were right to call her on it. Score of 56.

10. Nicole Tranquillo. If this were a yodelling competition, I think she'd be right up there. Score of 54.

11. Amy Krebs. She has to fight off not being featured at all during the show, and her performance tonight was very weak. Score of 47.

12. Antonella Barba. Just doesn't belong in this group at all. I can't think of anything nice to say - even her outfit was all wrong and she's supposed to be eye candy (overrated, really). Score of 43.

Who should be going home: Antonella and Amy.

Who will go home: Alaina and Amy.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #360
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

LaKisha 5th? Glad you don't use the same logic to make your games...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #361
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
LaKisha 5th? Glad you don't use the same logic to make your games...

Don't confuse volume with quality. She was good, the score reflects that and 2-6 were very close. But she was not the best singer tonight.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #362
wade moore
lolzcat

It's interesting... Jordin is my favorite female right now... Your concerns about her crossing genres are concerns that I have with Doolitle and LaKisha way more than Jordin...

All-in-all I pretty much agree with you.. I might shift some of the top 5 or 6, but they were all very solid...

Quote:
Old 02-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #363
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Don't confuse volume with quality. She was good, the score reflects that and 2-6 were very close. But she was not the best singer tonight.

Agreed... I think LaKisha definitely gets a personality boost and she closed out the show with a very "in your face" performance, but I didn't think she was the best either.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #364
Swaggs
Coordinator

My three comments:

I think Gina will do well, because I think she will be able to sing several different genres well.

Haley is smoking hot.

Leslie Hunt is one of those singers who sounds a lot better when you look away from the TV. She is not an overly unattractive girl, but her movements and faces were really distracting to me.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #365
Fouts
College Starter

Wow, Lakisha knocked my socks off. I thought Sabrina was very good, too.

Wish we could just save time and get down to the top 6 girls. I'm not that interested in watching any of the guys from last night. I was a fan of Sundance, but not sure what happened to him.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 AM   #366
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post

Maybe not, but she sure as hell wasn't 5th. Good lord dude, I don't know what to say about that. Silly.

I will say that I agree regarding Melinda - She was the best of the night by far.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:40 AM   #367
Thomkal
Head Coach

Thank God for the girls. In general agreement with Jim's ratings, though I think you could make any order out of the top 7 and be justified. Well except for Leslie Hunt. I did like her actually and was surprised the judges were so harsh with her. But she was a step below the top 6 I think.

And I agree with the Haley comments. My first comment when I saw her was, "wow, she's a pretty girl". I'm surprised they didn't highlight her more in the audition/Hollywood shows. I like her sticking to her guns about the type of songs she likes to sing. She's definitely aiming for that Celine Dion type of singing, but just doesn't have the confidence to pull it off right now.

Bottom 2 for me were Antonella and Alaina. I expected a lot better from Antonella, but she was probably the worst overall of the 24. I've never liked Alaina and couldn't believe they put her in the top 24 when I heard her singing during that selection show. Sadly I likely won't get my wish here and someone(s) more deserving like Amy or Haley will get the boot.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:57 AM   #368
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Wish we could just save time and get down to the top 6 girls. I'm not that interested in watching any of the guys from last night. I was a fan of Sundance, but not sure what happened to him.

She's Abnormal Jaw Chick...something seriously scewy with that face. I thought she was pretty decent, despite her issues.

I think Melinda is by far the best singer, but as someone above said...and I hate to be mean but...she's weird looking, a little old (and acts older than she is), and very shy when she's not singing. A couple of off performances, and I could see her gone. But not until we're well into the competition, of course. She's got that ease of performance like Fantasia had (who will be on the show tonight, BTW), and although she doesn't have the "love it or hate it" voice Fantasia has, she's just a bit bizarre. Very short, huge face, no neck. She's right behind Leslie Hunt for strangest/ugliest girl in the competition.

I was thinking an 8/4 split would be about right. I'm assuming the rules aren't set in stone and they could do this is they absolutely felt like they needed to. And they could do it the last week before the final 12 is decided - at that point you'd have 8 and 8, and just use the votes to knock out the bottom 4 guys (or maybe 3 and 1 if one of the girls failed to deliver). It could be done. But it's only the first week and not all of the girls were THAT good, and not all of the guys are going to be THAT bad, so I'm willing to cut them a break for at least 1 week.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:02 AM   #369
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Bottom 2 for me were Antonella and Alaina. I expected a lot better from Antonella, but she was probably the worst overall of the 24. I've never liked Alaina and couldn't believe they put her in the top 24 when I heard her singing during that selection show. Sadly I likely won't get my wish here and someone(s) more deserving like Amy or Haley will get the boot.

Alaina is probably the best looking of the girls for me, but she is really out of her league in this competition. I felt bad for her when all Paula and Simon would say is that she's a beautiful girl, and she responded with, "Nice," like she knew they were trying to be complimentary but it had nothing to do with her talent or performance. But..."it is what it is."

And Antonella...I've hated that bitch from day 1 and was pleased to see her butcher that song. God she's awful. Her dad looks like he could order a hit at any moment, so I'd better be careful with what I say. Something about certain types of NY/NJ girls that rubs me the wrong way, and she's clearly one of them.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 02-22-2007, 07:17 AM   #370
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
I think Melinda is by far the best singer, but as someone above said...and I hate to be mean but...she's weird looking, a little old (and acts older than she is), and very shy when she's not singing. A couple of off performances, and I could see her gone. But not until we're well into the competition, of course. She's got that ease of performance like Fantasia had (who will be on the show tonight, BTW), and although she doesn't have the "love it or hate it" voice Fantasia has, she's just a bit bizarre. Very short, huge face, no neck. She's right behind Leslie Hunt for strangest/ugliest girl in the competition.

That was me who said that - and I stand by it. We can all talk about how she looks shouldn't matter, that who cares if she's shy when she's not singing if she's outgoing when she's singing, etc... that's all fine and good - but that's not how America votes... I kind of view her like Mandisa to an extent... She will probably stay on as long as she continues nailing it, but as soon as she slips up and has a so-so performance it will be the "excuse" to get rid of her.... It's unfortunate, but let's face it - that's the way this show works...

Just like how there's a chance Antonella stays on despite her performance and how Ace Young overstayed his time last year.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 07:23 AM   #371
Ksyrup

Yep, I agree. Although Lakisha is clearly this year's Mandissa. Melinda may be more of a combination of Jennifer Hudson and Paris - superior vocal ability but not much else to offer, and a little lacking in some things. And both of them went off with about 4-5 weeks left, IIRC.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:24 AM   #372
TRO
College Prospect

I would agree that LaKisha didn't have the most technically perfect performance of the bunch but she had much more stage presence and star quality oozing from her than the rest. For me, that gives her the #1 spot. Melinda was a very close 2nd.

I'm pulling for Leslie too, like the tone of her voice and she has a scary sexy quality.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:24 AM   #373
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Yep, I agree. Although Lakisha is clearly this year's Mandissa. Melinda may be more of a combination of Jennifer Hudson and Paris - superior vocal ability but not much else to offer, and a little lacking in some things. And both of them went off with about 4-5 weeks left, IIRC.

Agreed on LaKisha. Right now LaKisha has the benefit of, for whatever reason, Simon absolutely LOVING her - and I think it's been pretty proven how that can impact the vote.

I think LaKisha, more than any of the other females, my struggle a great deal when forced out of her genre.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 07:25 AM   #374
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post
I would agree that LaKisha didn't have the most technically perfect performance of the bunch but she had much more stage presence and star quality oozing from her than the rest. For me, that gives her the #1 spot. Melinda was a very close 2nd.

I'm pulling for Leslie too, like the tone of her voice and she has a scary sexy quality.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Jim's ratings are really focused on the singing performance over everything else. He may not even figure in the other stuff at all in the rating, but i'm not sure.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 07:37 AM   #375
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post

That's an interesting way of putting it. She does seem like the kind of chick who could to pull a hatchet on you after sex, or maybe mistake an off-hand compliment for a marriage proposal and end up as a stalker, doesn't she? She's definitely the leader in the clubhouse for "most likely to be crazy."
Old 02-22-2007, 07:57 AM   #376
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Leslie has lupus, which fortunately is no longer fatal. It might explain why she seems a bit different. If she lasts a while, they might feature it to generate a bit of fan support (like they always do right off the bat for the ones who have kids).

Antonella was featured so much throughout auditions that she already has a large fan base. That might get her into the final 12. I hope that doesn't mean losing someone with real talent.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:59 AM   #377
Ksyrup

Should I feel bad for cracking on Leslie now that I know that? Honestly, though, I'm glad there's some explanation, because she's been seriously creeping me out. I thought she was pretty good, though - better than the judges' reactions, anyway.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-22-2007 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:03 AM   #378
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Should I feel bad for cracking on Leslie now that I know that? Honestly, though, I'm glad there's some explanation, because she's been seriously creeping me out. I thought she was pretty good, though - better than the judges' reactions, anyway.

I was VERY happily surprised by her performance... Her voice was far better than I thought it was, even with her messing up a bit - the tone/quality/whatever (can you tell I don't know music?) really appealed to me...

As for her movements... I had a weird opinion of it... she had some awkward movements, but unlike Simon - I don't think she looked uncomfortable. I felt like she came on the stage confidant and owned it in her right way... I think she just is not that smooth in her movements, etc and that is showing - in fact, I think she tried to hold back... Even though I think Simon misinterpreted it, I think it will need to be worked on... in some ways her movements are pretty similar to Taylor's - but with a guy it's cooky, and a girl it's creepy... so, she has to be careful of that...

Anyway... I think she'll be ok if she sings well and doesn't get too wild up there, but if she has a bad singing performance - again, it will be an excuse for her to not be voted for.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:04 AM   #379
Drake
assmaster

Quote:
She's definitely the leader in the clubhouse for "most likely to be crazy."

When it comes to chicks, isn't that competition really just splitting hairs?
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:06 AM   #380
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

As much as I like Gina, I agree completely with Jim's comments about her.

As for the others, I really, really can't tell some of these girls apart right now. Melinda stands out because of her personality/performance contrast, LaKisha looks way different from anybody else in the competition, Leslie looks crazy, and Antonella seems like a bitch. The others? I couldn't match a face with a name. I guess most of them have some sort of "cookie-cutter" look to them, and while I understand that the judges probably want something like that, it doesn't make it any easier for me to figure out who's who. In fact, I wouldn't be able to pick out Antonella either, except for the horns sticking out of her she-devil head.

So, anyway, I've decided to vote for Emmitt Smith and Jerry Springer, but I can't find the phone numbers for them. Can I get a little help here?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #381
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
As much as I like Gina, I agree completely with Jim's comments about her.

The one thing out of last night from Gina though is that she proved to me that she may have an easier time crossing genres than some of the other females.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:16 AM   #382
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
The one thing out of last night from Gina though is that she proved to me that she may have an easier time crossing genres than some of the other females.
She can cross my genre anytime.

(I'm not sure what I mean by that)
Old 02-22-2007, 08:18 AM   #383
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
She can cross my genre anytime.

(I'm not sure what I mean by that)

Oh, I know what you mean...

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:19 AM   #384
Rizon
Pro Starter

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nudography is reporting nudes from one of the finalists.

"American Idol - Antonella Barba, Jersey Girl Gone Topless Thursday, February 22, 2007
Antonella Barba American Idol semifinalist Antonella Barba's topless pictures surfaced yesterday. As if topless wasn't enough, one picture shows Antonella on the potty!

Antonella Barba advanced to the semifinals in Hollywood. Is it really Antonella in those pictures? Antonella's picturers were found on Bastardly.com.

The most embarrassing picture is the one where Antonella is sitting on a toilet ready to do her.....well, we've all been there so there's no need to further describe.

BetCRIS.com odds makers initially believed that Antonella is an outsider, her opening odds to win are set at +2500* ($100 bet on Antonella would pay $2,500 should she win).

Her topless pictures will seemingly give Antonella some instant publicity but we will all have to wait until tonight to listen to Antonella sing....hoping she doesn't need to be seated on a potty to perform."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:20 AM   #385
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Nudography is reporting nudes from one of the finalists.

Ok, it was. I'm always last to know shit.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #386
wade moore
lolzcat

I haven't seen the topless photos, but saw the toilet one linked.. if it's not here, it is someone that looks 99% like her... I'm not sure how that plays out or if it becomes a factor at all...

Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:39 AM   #387
Ksyrup

Apparently, God only likes nice people and drunken, topless crappers.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:45 AM   #388
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post

Nudography?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #389
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf View Post
Nudography?
That was my nickname in college.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #390
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I agree. During his performance, I told my wife that I thought he was OK, but his movements were way awkward. He was like a strange combination of Justin Timberlake and Taylor Hicks.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I know several of you commented that Gina was your favorite chick looks-wise, but I didn't realize until I got a shot of her on the side of the stage last night how...thick...I guess that's the right word...she is. She's a hefty girl. I was kinda surprised.

Having seen her last night, I don't think she's that thick and I still think she has potential. That being said, there were 3 or 4 girls at least who were better vocally. I think the top 6 girls are better than any of the guys at least from what we've seen so far. I also understand why they cut Baylee (sp?) now. She is commercial and had a nice voice, but I think the top 4 or 5 girls were probably much better than her. Better to cut her early and be able to bring her back in a future year where the girls' talent isn't so deep.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 02-22-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #391
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Having seen her last night, I don't think she's that thick and I still think she has potential. That being said, there were 3 or 4 girls at least who were better vocally. I think the top 6 girls are better than any of the guys at least from what we've seen so far. I also understand why they cut Baylee (sp?) now. She is commercial and had a nice voice, but I think the top 4 or 5 girls were probably much better than her. Better to cut her early and be able to bring her back in a future year where the girls' talent isn't so deep.

She is definitely thick. I have a general rule that if you use "that", then you really know it's true. I think the key to her, though, is her perceived versatility compared to some of the other top girls.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:39 AM   #392
Ksyrup

A couple of things I read elsewhere that I agree with completely:

About Antonella:
"She's this year's Mikaylah Gordon minus the humor, although she's better looking."

About Melinda Doolittle:
"An odd looking woman, kind of a cross between Jennifer Hudson, Lily Tomlin, and Gladys Knight, but without a neck."
Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 AM   #393
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
About Melinda Doolittle:
"An odd looking woman, kind of a cross between Jennifer Hudson, Lily Tomlin, and Gladys Knight, but without a neck."
Mix Mark Curry in with that, and it's right on the money.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #394
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
A couple of things I read elsewhere that I agree with completely:

About Antonella:
"She's this year's Mikaylah Gordon minus the humor, although she's better looking."

and legal...
minor detail.
Originally Posted by mijb#19
Switzerland is independant and will try to do so until the apacolypse is upon us.
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:38 PM   #395
MJ4H
Coordinator

haha Quincy Jones = pwned
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #396
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay, so are there any websites that you guys know of that you can see shows that you missed? Or am I SOL?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #397
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf View Post
Nudography?

Yes. Put a www. in front of it and a .com after it and have fun. PS: Very NSFW.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #398
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I can't believbe sanjay? didn't get booted.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #399
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I can't believbe sanjay? didn't get booted.

They said he was top 4!!!????

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:19 PM   #400
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
They said he was top 4!!!????

I don't mean this in a derogitory way, but there is a large Indian population in this country
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote