Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF Multiplayer Matchmaking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-16-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Sim Sports Global (SSG) Pro Football

Overview
  • FOF8 league
  • Just finished our second season
  • We sim REAL-TIME meaning that one game week takes one calendar week, including the offseason
  • We utilize a Bowl Bound College Football converter to import college players for our draft
  • Slack chat and forum for communication
  • Members can post their own stories to the website
  • We also run 5 other leagues simultaneously to give us an entire sports universe including college football, college and pro basketball, hockey, and baseball. All leagues run on a real-time schedule, and many members are in multiple leagues.
Further Information

SSG Pro Football is recruiting members to fill out our league now that the transfer from FOF7 to FOF8 is complete. There is a ton of information on our website--including an application, teams available, reports, etc.--but we had a malware issue that is being sorted out, so I do not want to post any direct links here out of respect to FOFC.

Google has resolved our issue, but told me that it can take some time before the flags disappear. Anyway, if you search for "Sim Sports Global" we'll definitely show up, and you can trust that the site is indeed safe.

Available Teams

Browns
Chiefs
Texans
Colts
Vikings
Cowboys
Giants
Falcons
Saints

If you're interested, head over to the website (search for us online) and fill out an application. Your application (for any league) will go to the commissioner's inbox, and they will reach out to you with further instructions.

Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
Born2Run1963
n00b

Update

Hi All,

We're now under way on for 2017 season, but still in the first stage and yet to run Staff Retention/Draft. Exports for this first stage are due Thursday, April 6th at 9AM PDT, so still time to get in for the first phase of 2017. We still have good teams available:

Open Teams:

Browns
Chiefs
Texans
Colts
Giants
Falcons
Steelers

Thanks, and see you in the SSGPFL!

Last edited by Born2Run1963 : 04-04-2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Updated Open Teams and Season Start Date
Born2Run1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:01 AM   #3
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

We have teams available, and we're now progressing through the offseason. We have NOT drafted yet, so there's still time to get in on the draft for the 2017 season!

For a list of available teams and other information about the league, go to the SSG website!
Old 05-31-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
BlcknGld18
n00b

You definitely want to do this!! I'm going into my 3rd year in the SSG universe and it has been fantastic!! A great group of guys that have ended up being friends from all over the globe that I probably now chat with more than my wife! (she won't be reading this obviously.)
I'm now involved in all the major and college leagues, which is probably overload, but I'm addicted.

At the very least you definitely want to take one of our pro football openings using the new FOF8 game. Should be fun and we're all on the same page as far as learning the game from day 1 together, and you'll definitely finish ahead of me since I am the Rams....complete with crappy rookie QB I drafter last year.

Come join! You won't be sorry.
Phil Macioce

St.Louis Rams
Colorado Rockies (2016 SSG World Champs thank you!)
Calgary Flames
Milwaukee Bucks
Georgia Bulldogs (football)
Pitt Panthers (hoops)
BlcknGld18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #5
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

We're progressing nicely through free agency, and are fast approaching the 2017 draft next weekend.

Come join! Search for Sim Sports Global, and you can fill out an application from the website.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

We have just a few teams open, and are approaching the end of the 2017 regular season. Come check us out: Sim Sports Global – Managing Every Sport. Every Season. Every Day.

We sim in real-time, and have simmed close to three full seasons!

I hired WordFence to clean up the malware issue we were having with the site, so hopefully it no longer gets flagged as they re-verified with Google, etc.