Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-22-2017, 03:14 PM   #1
Kuroth
n00b

Question Question for all you experienced players..

Do most of you create your own playbooks? Call your own plays, set your weekly game plans.. Like a coach.. + the GM stuff.

Or do you mainly leave that to your coaches and play the GM role? And if you play mainly the GM role, how is the AI for the coaches?

I can’t decide how I want to play it.. All GM only, or GM + all the HC stuff, Or GM + some of the HC stuff.. Like calling plays in situations and over ruling Game plans and Depth charts.. (I would call this the Jerry Jones mode of play ).

And it would be cool if you could have the GM functions handled by the AI and then be just the head coach.. Maybe FOF09?

Thanks!

Kuroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Sharkn20
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroth View Post
Do most of you create your own playbooks? Call your own plays, set your weekly game plans.. Like a coach.. + the GM stuff.

Or do you mainly leave that to your coaches and play the GM role? And if you play mainly the GM role, how is the AI for the coaches?

I can’t decide how I want to play it.. All GM only, or GM + all the HC stuff, Or GM + some of the HC stuff.. Like calling plays in situations and over ruling Game plans and Depth charts.. (I would call this the Jerry Jones mode of play ).

And it would be cool if you could have the GM functions handled by the AI and then be just the head coach.. Maybe FOF09?

Thanks!

I am very greedy and I control everything
Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:25 AM   #3
wustin
College Prospect

i just create my own playbooks
wustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:34 AM   #4
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I let the AI create the playbooks, but I take out plays that I don't want in there and I make sure certain players are more of a focal point than others.

When it comes time to make game plans, I let the AI set it, then I substitute some plays here and there to get the balance I want.

In single player I let the AI do it all for the most part after making sure the playbook is how I want it. I set the depth charts though. AI does a pretty decent job.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 05-23-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:14 PM   #5
Kuroth
n00b

Thanks all for your Input..

Just trying to wrap my head around all the different ways we can play this game..
Kuroth is offline   Reply With Quote