Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-26-2017, 08:34 PM   #1
Trence
n00b

Ratings Question

Hey, have a new guy question. When you are looking at the list of players from the roster screen, there is a rating number with a varying color scheme. Then if you click onto the player, there is a list of attributes and and overall rating.

Which rating is the one my scouts are giving?

Trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:29 PM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Both should be the same, but might change slightly depending on if the player is on your roster or not. Either way the numbers should be the same on both the player card and on the roster screen with the color coded numbers.

I believe both are your scouts views, but those views might change a little when a player is on the roster vs when he is a free agent or on another team.

In order to see another scouts view, you can right click a players bar ratings and get the perception of the league scout there.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #3
Trence
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Both should be the same, but might change slightly depending on if the player is on your roster or not. Either way the numbers should be the same on both the player card and on the roster screen with the color coded numbers.

I believe both are your scouts views, but those views might change a little when a player is on the roster vs when he is a free agent or on another team.

In order to see another scouts view, you can right click a players bar ratings and get the perception of the league scout there.

Awesome, thanks for your reply. I've noticed that that the color coded rating will sometimes change if I sort too may times. For example, my 87 DT's color coded bar changes to 78 if I sort too many times. Then when I sim the week, the color coded icon goes back to 87 like it should. Has it anyone else seen this happen? I can provide screenshots if I didn't explain well enough. I'm thinking it's a glitch?
Old 05-30-2017, 10:56 AM   #4
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:

Left click does it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trence View Post
Awesome, thanks for your reply. I've noticed that that the color coded rating will sometimes change if I sort too may times. For example, my 87 DT's color coded bar changes to 78 if I sort too many times. Then when I sim the week, the color coded icon goes back to 87 like it should. Has it anyone else seen this happen? I can provide screenshots if I didn't explain well enough. I'm thinking it's a glitch?

I can't replicate that, so screenshots might help to determine what's going on.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #5
ayekuf
n00b

had that bug too, think its something to do with looking at the free agent list before looking at your roster that week. not totally sure though.
ayekuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:58 PM   #6
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

It isn't the 'league scout'. It is--per the manual--'a venerable and respected coach'. This guy is often a poor scout (you can check his ratings) and wildly erratic. I put no stock in this feature.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
Trence
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayekuf View Post
had that bug too, think its something to do with looking at the free agent list before looking at your roster that week. not totally sure though.

Were you able to to figure out a way to to fix it once it happened?
Old 05-31-2017, 12:12 PM   #8
ayekuf
n00b

easiest thing to do afaik is save the game and then load it again. ratings should go back to normal as long as you go to the roster page first.
ayekuf is offline   Reply With Quote