Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
litangel
n00b

TCY Question

I am frustrated by one aspect of developing my team in TCY. It seems no matter how much attention I put on Academics, that my overall reputation freezes at 74, which means eventually I get passed, and end up being 5th or 6th in academic reputation, despite the fact I have the highest GPA every year. And despite the fact I am running a team that I know can go over 74 when it is playing against me. In my second year with Northwestern (which I renamed, could that cause a problem?) I had a team GPA of 3.38, no flunk outs, and my overall reputation stays at 74! What do I do to improve this?

Thanks!

litangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

Relax, it takes time. Academics is so powerful in the game it's nearly a cheat... but it does take several seasons to make a big move there.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
dxtrfn1980
n00b

In the game Florida State, Nebraska, Miami (FL), etc do well the first 3 years or so then fall off the map and then in 2015 they are fighting Frozen 8 schools in Alaska for recruits. That is why I prefer BBCF (Bowl Bound College Football) over TCY for realistic scenarios. I still play TCY for the fast time you can sim seasons and recruit.