Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FOOL X Trade Block

Hey everyone,

Havana is in the market for a SP. I can go anywhere from innings eater to an ace, depending on the price. If I take on a big contract, I may need to ship back some contract, as I still have an OF hole to fill with some of my remaining cap space.

I can move prospects. Ideally, though, I have a plethora of 2B, 3B and SS options and not enough space for them all. Almost all of them are very good outfielders, and none of them are zeros at the plate.

Peppers and Wheels LaRoque aren't going anywhere, but Esteban Cruz, Sergio Cisneros, Nathan Dockery and Kyle Allen are all guys who can help a team. Cruz is the worst defender (a mediocre 3B), but probably has the best offensive resumé. Cisneros is a former prospect who is still cheap and youngish (27 now, I think) who is getting lost in a numbers game. Dockery is a strong defender at several psoitions and has a .300 level bat. Allen is the best SS and a former Slick Fielder. His offensive ratings took a slight hit, but he still has some power and his defense is still stellar (and he's cheap).

These guys and prospects are available for a rotation arm. PM me if interested.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 11-16-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

St. Cloud has a plethora of MR's. Every one of them is up for grabs!
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Two weeks later, song remains the same. Looking for a good starting pitcher, a #1-2 type if possible, although if you have an arm available, just PM me and let me check him out.

I still have most of those INF types available, and I can probably move an OF, too. And prospects, of course.

After this sim, most of my prospective team is in AAA, so look there for major league players (look everywhere for prospects, of course).

PM me if interested.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote