Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Michael V.
Mascot

FOF8 and HTLM output

One of my favorite features that was all new for the FOF franchise in FOF7 (I believe it was this edition) was the ability to create a generic htlm web page/pages. Can someone confirm this is still the case with FOF8? I would assume yes?

Michael V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #2
garion333
High School Varsity

HTML output is pretty standard for use in MP and whatnot, I'm sure it'll still be there.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:59 PM   #3
gstelmack
Pro Starter

The button still exists, I have not pressed it yet though.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:45 PM   #4
Michael V.
Mascot

Lightbulb

Ok, so....I was a bit disappointed about not getting a more 'viberant' UI, but I had forgotten that FOF does export data to HTML. So, for me, the in game workings and UI is just fine because I have the option to look at HTML pages with the same information.

Here is what I'd like to do - I'd like to mod or customize the HTML pages exported from my FOF career. I mean, it can be done. I would love to have a layout life NFL.com or even a layout like this (see link): theFOFL.com : FOFL Bowl History
I would love to have my personal SP/single player website for my league. There isn't any reason not to. However.....here is my problem...
I can not build web pages because I do not know how. Is there a free or even pay instructions on how to modify the HTML pages FOF churns out and make them more look like NFL.com or FOFL as seen in the link above??
Heck, I'd even pay someone to create one for me, lol. That is how serious I am about this.
Any help and/or ideas is high;y appreciated. Thankyou...
Old 11-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #5
Michael V.
Mascot

Ok, ot appears interest my low for such a product. I understand because of the holidays and FOF8 was just released so most energy is being directed towards that. Could anyone point out an online company who would take on a small project such as modifying the look of the fof8 html output? I am googling ifeas as well.