Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #51
Firefly
High School Varsity

Masked pairs... so that's what Ben was talking about when he said he could spot a good player by the pattern of his bars. I always wondered about that.

Thanks Malcpow, very much appreciated.

Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #52
TheMeat
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcPow View Post

-The Pos score is a little wacky. You'll never see an actual draft class guy with a 50, because you'll never see an LB with maxed ratings in Man and Zone coverage, Interceptions, stuff like that. (LBs max at ~75ish or something there.) You also won't see a ton of guys over that magic 27 bottom constraint, even clearly good players come in beneath there sometimes. So take it for what it's worth. I basically just assume that a guy a less than 27 pos score probably won't be much use as a coverage guy, but he'll still have some value.

Not tryin to be a smartypants, just wanted to show off, since it made me think of a player I have on one of my MP teams, the best coverage LB I have ever seen. Good thing I had my draft analyzer file saved because I had forgotten his combines. He had a Position Drill score of 38. Behold...
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 12-06-2010 at 07:59 AM.
TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #53
RedKingGold
College Starter

That is what we would call an anamoly.

I'm sure he's flying through the Matrix right now, fighting with the Smiths.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #54
Firefly
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
That is what we would call an anamoly.

I'm sure he's flying through the Matrix right now, fighting with the Smiths.

And I would call it an anomaly. But that's just me

Last edited by Firefly : 05-25-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:33 AM   #55
RedKingGold
College Starter

Why I can't spell right is mindbottling.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #56
flair1234
n00b

Question..

Say a general player has strong combines that place him in the higher baskets... but then one dismal score that does not qualify.

For instance ( I am making this up) Lets say a WR with a 4.38-7-6.79-11.5-48

Would his 7 in bench doom him to being a 425 type player? Even though his speed says he should be a 575 type?
flair1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #57
flair1234
n00b

How about this guy (Actual Case)

RDE:

SOLE: 21
40: 4.9
Bench: 22
Agil: 7.00
BRD: 105

According to the Chart his agility should make him a 550 player. However his 40 time says likely 400.

I think I misunderstanding the methodology you used.
flair1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #58
nickelback
n00b

So does a player have to have the high physical bars to be masked? I've drafted guys within the combines of a 500-550 type player but with hardly any bars. They never pan out.
nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #59
TheMeat
n00b

Correct me if I'm wrong but these tests are done with a draft file where players are given certain ratings across the board. So when he's got a 575 player that means he's manually set all that players ratings to 575. In real draft files you'll get players that have some scores at 675 and some scores at 375 for example. This is an exercise using pre-determined players to show what combine ranges they will have with thiose scores, so if a WR for example has an outstanding 40 time, it does not mean he will be highly rated in all categories, or even that he'll be highly rated overall. It just means that he'll have a high "Big Play Receiving" rating because that is what the 40 time is correlated to.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #60
TheMeat
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
For those who don't understand what a "masked pair" means (I've always used the term "bar signature," but "masked pair" is more precise,) here's a perfect example. Behold, CB Alonzo Cappe in FOWL. First, his reds and blues:

...and the bars. Note the Zone/ST pair.

Now in this particular case, it's obvious from his combines that he's a stud, without MP's excellent data. But it's such a big mask here that it was worth noting.

Ok, so.... Kappe is a piece of turd

He's got full xp at RCB and this is what he looks like. He maxxed at 33/33. You can see by his stats there he sucked balls as my nickleback this year. Got an innordinate amount of tackles but NBs usually do. Allowed 57 caught in 557 passing plays.

So I'm wondering what happened? At the beginning of the season he was a 31/40 or something. Just a bum player that scored good combines and got rated highly? Volatility drop? I feel like I'm getting better at evaluating players, especially from playing in the FOWL but this really surprised me.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:50 AM   #61
Hammer
College Prospect

What did his ratings do in camp, did they go up or down? It would be useful to have a timeline of his ratings, from the moment he was on your roster, and then after camp.

On face value, it really looks like a random bust happened in camp. But I would need futher information to make that judgement.

The other possibility is, presuming this is the end of year 1, he is heavily masked. I had a TE recently who maxed out far short of his potential. He has continued to jump in ratings quickly and consistently, past that original potential. It seems odd though, that his current developed so little.

With more information, I'm sure we can work this guy out.

Last edited by Hammer : 06-13-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #62
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Kappe went +5 in his rookie camp, +3 in FA1:1 of his second season, and N/C in his second year TC. I'm guessing heavy masking. Four reds and a blue...
Old 06-13-2009, 05:25 AM   #63
QuikSand
lolzcat

Hmm, Kappe does seem like a curious case. He had a +5/+5 rookie camp to move to 21/36 -- very good, through maybe less than expected, given the starting point and those massive combines.

I think I'd agree that the stats may be lying. Stats for the guy stuck at nickelback are pretty much useless in many defenses, it's a bug.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #64
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Isn't the second year a known "hesitation year" in a lot of players development cycles?

I seem to see more stalls there followed by gains in subsequent years.. Typically with players just like Kappe. Typically, these guys who gain positional experience really fast but do not see those gains reflected by ratings are the guys that continue to improve steadily for the next 6 or 7 seasons in most cases from my experience. (not backed by any evidence, just observation)

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 06-13-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #65
TheMeat
n00b

So perhaps his bars are actually much higher but masked still? I see. I was under the impression that when a player hit full XP everything was unmasked. I'm stuck with him for another season because his bonus 4mil so all I can do is keep an eye on him. I'm very hesitant to start him even as just a NB next year unless he shows me some improvement. And then I'll likely keep him on as a cheap dimeback or something because with those combines I just can't give up on him. I can't quit you Alonzo Kappe.

I know that NB stats are a whole different story than a starting CB, I use a lot of nickle for all my teams and closely watch the performance of my various NBs so I know the range of performance to expect and his was far below usual. I realize however that there are many factors there, including the fact that I'm in a div with two very good passing teams and I'm not sure how Pdefs are determined, this could just be a bad year for dice rolls, etc, etc, but 6 Pdef and 57 caught in 557 plays still makes me wince.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #66
ddrrbb
n00b

I drafted an FS in an SP game that suffered similar results. He was a combine warrior FS, who showed signs of unmasking for a bit (played him FT with a mentor for 2 seasons), then decided to just top off at 24/24. Maybe, certain combines need confirmation by bars or something, but I'll keep checking more drafts when time permits.

Last edited by ddrrbb : 06-16-2009 at 11:07 PM.
ddrrbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #67
TheMeat
n00b

Here's an update on Kappe, he went froma 33/33 to a 38/38 but I also got a new scout in the meantime so it's hard to say what's going on.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:18 AM   #68
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

He'll continue improving like this for 6-8 years I bet. May not change at all in TC or reg. season, but the off season progression should be consistent. He probably winds up around 50-60 OVR.

Of course this is all based on previous observations.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #69
Hammer
College Prospect

Here is a guy that seems to go against the grain somewhat. I was quite excited to see him appear half a dozen spots down the WR list. Looking at his amazing dash and agility I wondered if his intelligence would come back close to 0, and with a V/U tag. It seems he isn't actually an absolute stud afterall, yet has the dash and agility of a 625 player.

While it appears GD will likely max, RR doesn't appear likely to pass 25. Add to that the endurance bar and he has some serious concerns.

Any thoughts from the draft gurus?

Last edited by Hammer : 08-16-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #70
Sef0r
n00b

This is only my opinion but that player scares me.
If I had a chance to draft him I would probably go for someone else.
Everything looks great except 2 things for me, his endurance (which should match his getting downfield) and his development being at 18%.
I would actually accept him at 18% if his endurance was to match up with his getting downfield rating.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #71
WelshWizard
n00b

This guy intrigues me too Nick. His combine is almost identical to Chung who has the bars and the Endurance bar to go with his combine. I am thinking there is some serious masking going on here. Both Craigheads GD and BP bars are going to max out with those combines.
WelshWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:21 AM   #72
Hammer
College Prospect

Low RR and endurance is an awful combination though. His endurance might be masked, but how can you be sure.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #73
jeffrey
n00b

My estimates have his GD headed for high 90s and courage, adjust, and AD coming up. The initial and estimated bars difference implies VU, though. I would guess either the unestimated bars (end, ST, 3D) are coming down to compensate or your scout was off.

The position score gets arbitrarily divvied up by my algorithm between adjust to ball and avoid drops, by the way.

Last edited by jeffrey : 08-17-2009 at 11:29 AM.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #74
nouvelle_vague
n00b

2 questions:

what bar is SS? refering to masked pair of RR/SS for WRs/RBs.

How high is high when looking at the bars? 75?

thanks
nouvelle_vague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #75
OldSchool
High School Varsity

Regarding the "27 position score" thing that I've seen referenced a few times... Am I correct in assuming that except for those positions where its indicated to not apply, I should avoid players with a position score lower than that?

Also, for masked pairs, that means that the pair of attributes in question will appear out of whack given the relevant combine scores, right?

Last edited by OldSchool : 09-27-2009 at 10:03 PM.
OldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #76
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Regarding the "27 position score" thing that I've seen referenced a few times... Am I correct in assuming that except for those positions where its indicated to not apply, I should avoid players with a position score lower than that?

Also, for masked pairs, that means that the pair of attributes in question will appear out of whack given the relevant combine scores, right?

On the 27 pos score, it only applies to linebackers. Other positions will have their own breakpoints if you look at the data.

And yes, masked pairs will appear out of whack together.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #77
3ric
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouvelle_vague View Post
2 questions:

what bar is SS? refering to masked pair of RR/SS for WRs/RBs.

SS should be ST = special teams
Old 12-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #78
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

bump
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #79
cuervo72
Head Coach

Heh. Good, I won't have to search for it.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #80
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Heh. Good, I won't have to search for it.

That's why I bumped it
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:42 AM   #81
strickzilla
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flair1234 View Post
Question..

Say a general player has strong combines that place him in the higher baskets... but then one dismal score that does not qualify.

For instance ( I am making this up) Lets say a WR with a 4.38-7-6.79-11.5-48

Would his 7 in bench doom him to being a 425 type player? Even though his speed says he should be a 575 type?

bumped for curiosity cause i got a QB 4.51 - 7 - 7.52 - 9'0 - 79 and cause nobody really addressed this
strickzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #82
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Nothing dooms anybody per se, and these figures are best used as guidelines for a sense of what a good or great combine truly is for the different scores. Looking at this with our knowledge that bench correlates to ability to throw long and deep passes, you can speculate pretty strongly that your QB will not be good at those things even if he is a very useful player. Or you can speculate that his crappy combine in that category might be a sign he is not going to be a very useful player.

It's all just food for thought and information for better analysis.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #83
Johninja
n00b

Does Height have anything to do with it? I always pass on undersized qb's (anyone under 6'0) even if they have good bars.
Johninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #84
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Height was not used in this research. I've always treated it as a pretty minor variable for consideration.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #85
nthinch
n00b

Making sure I get this right.

QB in upcoming draft.

All 8 of his combine scores fit with the constraints of a 575 player.
He has maxed out bars in Short Passing and Accuracy to go along with a maxed Sense Rush.
He has a maxed bar in Scramble that correlates with his 4.62 - 40.
All of his other bars are basically at 0.
He knows 14 positions already but has 0 stats from college.
49% Developed.

Looks like a steal based on the above. So how much do the horrible bars in basically every other category come into play?
nthinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #86
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

The information here is food for thought and should color how you look at a guy. This thread probably isn't the best place to solicit advice on specific players though. Happy hunting.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #87
Subby
lolzcat

I'll piggyback on what malcpow said here and mention that whenever I had questions on specific guys I just PMed him and he always got back to me the same day. He has looked at at least 100 guys for me via PM. He is really selfless like that.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #88
Tasan
College Starter

Is there any way we could just sticky this thread? I keep forgetting about it when I need draft help.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:54 AM   #89
stretch
n00b

Quote:
Cs

Code:
Grade Adjst Dash Sole Strg Agil BJmp 625 7.5 6.5 4.87 49 39 7.52 110 4.2 3.6 5.17 13 26 7.84 95 600 7.3 6.3 4.87 49 39 7.52 110 4.1 3.5 5.23 13 25 7.91 94 575 6.8 5.9 4.9 49 39 7.54 109 3.5 3 5.29 13 25 7.98 91 550 6.5 5.6 5.03 49 39 7.68 106 3 2.6 5.31 13 21 8 88

-I'm not that into the Cs. Apologies. Probably best to stay away if a guy's outside these numbers.

-And yeah, same masking stuff as Ts/Gs.

If no one has done it before then, in December I'll see if I can get the numbers to finish this table.
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #90
stretch
n00b

QB Solecismic values

I've decided to add to this knowledge base by performing a few experiments of my own.

This first example will be the most detailed. For brevity sake, the others will just provide the finalized data.

Experimental Method
Created 6 draft files of 1,000 QBs with 375s in all values. Imported these draft file into FOF 2007 single player league ready for the draft. Used Greg Stelmack's Extractor to pull the combine scores for all players. Stored combine scores in a spreadsheet and analyzed the results. Continued on with 400s, 425s, 450s, etc. (For the record, that's 72 draft files).

The columns below are as follows:

Solecismic = Solecismic score listed
Expected Value = See below
Adj Exp Val = See below
375, 400, 425... = values that were filled in for all player ratings in the draft file

For example, reading across on the Solecismic=14 line:
  • 71 QBs with 375s in all values were listed as having a Solecismic of 14
  • 4 QBs with 400s in all values had a Solecismic of 14
  • 3 QBs with 425s in all values had a Solecismic of 14
  • No QBs with a value of 450 or higher in all ratings had a 14.
The Expected Value field was calculcated by multiplying the %chance that a particular value would have that score times the score itself. For example, a Solecismic score of 9 was seen 6 times for all 375s and 1 time for all 400s. That means that if we see a Solecismic of 9, there is a 6/7 chance that this is a 375 player and a 1/7 chance this is a 400 player. (6/7)*375+(1/7)*400=378.57.

In the middle of the graphs where there is a large sample size, most of the distributions are very well behaved. At the fringes, as the sample sizes decrease, things tend to get a little wonky and values get skewed.

Operating on the assumption that higher Solecismic is generally better, I have done a listtle bit of linear interpolation for some of the values that were out-of-whack, producing a steadily increasing Adjusted Expected Value instead of the calculated one that oscillates a bit due to small sample size.

For example, due to small sample size a Solecismic score of 48 calculated better than one of 49. This is sampling error and the value was adjusted to be between the one higher and lower.

I have the QBs done and will be posting my findings over the next few posts. If anyone finds this interesting I'll post a spreadsheet that automatically calculates estimated values.

Thanks for reading. And now...the data...

QB Solecismic Values

Code:
Solecismic Expected Value Adj Exp Va 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 8 375.00 375.00 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 378.57 378.57 6 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 378.57 378.57 12 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11 376.09 376.09 22 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 12 378.57 376.11 18 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 13 376.14 376.14 42 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 14 378.21 378.21 71 4 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 379.96 379.96 111 15 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16 379.69 381.31 148 23 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 17 382.65 382.65 243 60 8 3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 18 385.36 385.36 261 90 18 9 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 19 387.74 387.74 342 132 32 15 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 390.36 390.36 326 169 56 17 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 21 393.04 393.04 364 215 81 24 12 0 1 0 0 0 0 22 395.65 395.65 420 264 115 43 17 2 2 0 0 0 0 23 400.87 400.87 400 279 149 83 34 4 0 0 0 0 0 24 404.78 404.78 388 324 199 103 51 5 3 0 0 0 0 25 408.05 408.05 333 304 214 124 60 4 2 0 0 0 0 26 409.86 409.86 298 276 217 127 60 4 4 0 0 0 0 27 410.64 410.64 252 244 185 112 60 6 1 0 0 0 0 28 444.87 444.87 1095 1607 1809 1670 1473 766 643 242 22 29 28 29 463.97 463.97 157 366 472 500 490 375 322 177 16 22 26 30 472.51 472.51 160 363 439 541 588 475 436 275 53 43 35 31 479.72 479.72 128 313 445 564 603 524 481 354 87 69 58 32 489.55 489.55 89 276 428 514 574 584 560 433 125 121 111 33 501.83 501.83 54 194 365 434 490 628 590 512 221 164 169 34 516.07 516.07 46 152 339 438 552 745 775 784 397 326 315 35 532.01 532.01 17 79 168 255 308 531 569 609 417 391 377 36 544.78 544.78 7 34 98 181 234 406 426 563 487 467 430 37 555.58 555.58 8 21 57 112 160 353 381 520 574 514 534 38 565.40 565.40 5 10 45 58 92 250 299 451 599 575 565 39 575.70 575.70 2 9 21 25 65 146 217 366 598 642 631 40 583.44 583.44 2 7 13 25 30 101 142 308 673 718 750 41 586.70 586.70 1 3 10 11 24 52 74 156 456 511 520 42 591.39 591.39 0 1 5 4 10 27 35 112 375 418 438 43 593.29 593.29 0 0 3 5 7 7 22 72 302 322 337 44 594.21 594.21 0 0 2 5 3 17 17 36 209 268 268 45 595.44 595.44 0 0 0 0 3 4 8 17 164 173 157 46 594.73 595.46 0 0 0 1 2 6 6 10 111 106 114 47 595.48 595.48 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 10 60 58 57 48 601.61 595.66 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 3 24 36 44 49 595.83 595.83 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 15 21 15 50 592.07 595.83 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 15 12 10 51 587.50 599.31 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 52 602.78 602.78 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 2 4 53 604.17 604.17 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 2 6 54 595.00 605.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 4
Old 01-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #91
stretch
n00b

QB 40-yard Dash Data

Code:
40Yard Expected Value Adj Exp Val 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 5.15 375.43 375.00 3375 59 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.14 375.38 375.38 455 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.13 375.96 375.96 449 18 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.12 376.11 376.11 432 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.11 380.51 380.51 389 110 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.1 384.19 384.19 153 89 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.09 390.12 390.12 113 173 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.08 393.44 393.44 124 286 13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.07 400.04 400.04 22 557 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.06 400.16 400.16 19 438 22 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.05 399.66 400.17 21 481 14 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.04 400.18 400.18 14 531 18 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.03 400.00 402.03 12 545 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.02 403.89 403.89 20 621 109 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.01 405.53 405.53 0 473 100 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 406.70 406.70 0 418 127 11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.99 412.74 412.74 0 294 257 16 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.98 419.63 419.63 0 194 596 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.97 420.47 420.47 0 117 451 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.96 424.84 424.84 0 77 475 73 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.95 428.39 426.38 0 9 517 93 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.94 427.92 427.92 0 20 596 104 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.93 433.17 433.17 0 18 617 335 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.92 435.96 435.96 0 18 461 406 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.91 437.23 437.23 0 15 494 517 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.9 438.44 438.44 0 14 336 437 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.89 444.05 444.05 0 0 226 724 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.88 446.64 446.64 0 0 89 573 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.87 445.82 447.93 0 0 92 458 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.86 449.21 449.21 0 0 16 492 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.85 449.28 449.28 0 0 15 503 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4.84 476.46 476.46 0 0 81 971 3107 586 332 61 0 0 0 4.83 490.44 490.44 0 0 0 0 379 248 80 12 0 0 0 4.82 495.30 495.30 0 0 0 0 303 309 138 11 0 0 0 4.81 498.68 498.68 0 0 0 0 264 296 209 7 0 0 0 4.8 497.45 501.19 0 0 0 0 343 321 227 12 0 0 0 4.79 503.70 503.70 0 0 0 0 452 461 448 111 0 0 0 4.78 504.68 504.68 0 0 0 0 233 407 280 69 0 0 0 4.77 507.10 507.10 0 0 0 0 175 380 309 65 0 0 0 4.76 510.19 510.19 0 0 0 0 137 360 326 92 0 0 0 4.75 516.35 516.35 0 0 0 0 78 308 405 131 6 0 0 4.74 520.39 520.39 0 0 0 0 74 310 362 231 6 4 5 4.73 522.36 522.36 0 0 0 0 108 500 536 416 14 13 16 4.72 525.43 525.43 0 0 0 0 13 327 326 299 11 7 7 4.71 528.82 528.82 0 0 0 0 5 251 323 302 14 13 8 4.7 530.95 530.95 0 0 0 0 17 192 299 327 11 12 12 4.69 533.92 533.92 0 0 0 0 12 144 271 344 7 7 19 4.68 537.45 537.45 0 0 0 0 16 61 263 364 10 9 12 4.67 540.29 540.29 0 0 0 0 11 105 249 622 10 17 16 4.66 543.70 543.70 0 0 0 0 11 72 88 335 71 10 8 4.65 553.10 553.10 0 0 0 0 14 39 72 301 73 32 42 4.64 561.55 561.55 0 0 0 0 8 14 66 322 66 58 72 4.63 561.47 561.47 0 0 0 0 7 10 77 329 57 72 67 4.62 572.15 572.15 0 0 0 0 0 7 6 233 149 58 74 4.61 580.12 580.12 0 0 0 0 0 18 12 290 310 194 191 4.6 588.76 588.76 0 0 0 0 0 16 8 97 305 193 213 4.59 592.13 592.13 0 0 0 0 0 9 10 68 316 248 238 4.58 594.52 594.52 0 0 0 0 0 13 10 71 311 323 308 4.57 593.80 595.25 0 0 0 0 0 16 9 71 328 303 305 4.56 595.99 595.99 0 0 0 0 0 10 16 50 521 465 464 4.55 598.30 598.30 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 15 364 383 334 4.54 600.61 599.15 0 0 0 0 0 0 12 11 317 370 402 4.53 600.52 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 341 369 384 4.52 600.58 600.10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 311 358 355 4.51 599.68 600.15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16 314 280 334 4.5 599.21 600.23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 27 506 478 512 4.49 600.31 600.31 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11 252 342 285 4.48 602.30 600.50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 180 265 278 4.47 602.04 600.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 165 224 221 4.46 605.01 600.70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 77 173 159 4.45 601.83 600.80 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 87 118 110 4.44 599.49 600.90 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 99 94 4.43 601.48 601.48 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 52 71 63 4.42 610.20 601.50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 67 70 4.41 625.00 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 4.4 591.67 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 4.39 595.00 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 0 4.38 600.00 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 10 9 4.37 600.00 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11 6 11 4.36 602.84 601.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 12 15 17 4.35 601.70 601.70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 11 18 4.34 603.03 603.03 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 9 14 4.33 595.63 603.69 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 17 8 4.32 604.35 604.35 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 7 10 4.31 603.23 605.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 13 11 4.3 601.47 605.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 4 7
Old 01-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #92
stretch
n00b

QB Bench Press Scores

Code:
Bench Expected Value Adj Exp Val 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 6 377.89 377.89 5457 696 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 401.47 401.47 141 3945 347 28 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8 423.96 423.96 0 916 3632 698 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 442.29 442.29 0 45 1698 4051 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 484.65 484.65 0 0 72 998 4586 1856 1145 129 0 0 0 11 509.93 509.93 0 0 0 0 929 2031 1830 605 12 0 0 12 526.76 526.76 0 0 0 0 172 1419 1803 1609 62 57 56 13 542.67 542.67 0 0 0 0 72 392 774 1945 173 98 119 14 576.98 576.98 0 0 0 0 8 58 162 1142 1072 615 676 15 595.76 595.76 0 0 0 0 0 34 56 253 1864 1769 1709 16 600.00 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 55 1750 1868 1871 17 603.27 603.27 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 23 663 1065 1079 18 604.46 604.46 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 26 40 46 19 604.63 604.63 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 36 60 66 20 603.90 603.90 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 40 77 69 21 603.57 604.45 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 68 78 22 600.96 605.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 17 16 19
Old 01-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #93
stretch
n00b

QB Agility Scores

Code:
Agility Expected Value Adj Exp Val 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 8.4 377.44 375.00 37 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.39 375.00 375.00 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.38 375.00 375.00 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.37 379.17 375.89 15 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.36 376.79 376.79 13 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.35 377.78 377.78 16 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.34 377.78 377.78 32 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.33 382.58 377.78 24 8 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.32 383.33 377.78 9 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.31 377.84 377.84 40 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.3 378.70 378.70 49 3 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.29 378.33 379.14 28 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.28 379.58 379.58 53 3 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.27 379.39 381.08 61 13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.26 383.11 382.58 28 6 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.25 382.58 383.11 48 16 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.24 381.37 384.06 84 14 1 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.23 383.05 385.00 44 12 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.22 387.61 387.61 72 37 4 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.21 385.08 389.01 84 33 5 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.2 390.42 390.42 35 15 9 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.19 392.42 392.42 73 38 12 6 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.18 392.28 392.68 80 45 17 4 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.17 392.94 392.94 40 32 10 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.16 391.53 393.97 94 62 18 3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.15 395.00 395.00 79 59 22 7 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.14 394.12 396.27 40 31 9 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.13 397.54 397.54 75 65 31 10 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.12 399.25 399.25 80 67 36 16 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.11 399.09 400.24 43 42 17 4 3 0 1 0 0 0 0 8.1 401.22 401.22 85 63 30 16 11 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.09 407.28 407.28 72 70 50 28 8 1 1 0 0 0 0 8.08 408.73 408.73 43 40 40 17 4 2 0 0 0 0 0 8.07 410.85 408.77 77 71 59 46 9 1 2 0 0 0 0 8.06 408.80 408.80 66 84 56 34 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 8.05 410.29 410.29 47 29 25 28 6 1 0 0 0 0 0 8.04 414.54 414.54 71 86 74 52 21 2 0 0 0 0 0 8.03 414.17 415.51 85 75 56 55 28 0 1 0 0 0 0 8.02 416.49 416.49 58 34 35 30 27 1 0 0 0 0 0 8.01 416.48 416.49 83 98 77 46 46 2 0 0 0 0 0 8 420.46 420.46 72 76 83 58 40 7 0 0 0 0 0 7.99 423.58 420.64 39 46 36 38 30 1 3 0 0 0 0 7.98 420.81 420.81 83 88 66 66 56 5 0 0 0 0 0 7.97 421.52 421.52 90 65 82 62 50 7 3 0 0 0 0 7.96 424.23 424.23 40 39 43 37 32 4 0 0 0 0 0 7.95 423.35 426.63 83 104 70 71 69 10 1 0 0 0 0 7.94 429.02 429.02 77 77 81 87 63 16 9 0 0 0 0 7.93 429.21 429.21 36 45 47 36 37 9 4 0 0 0 0 7.92 431.18 431.18 86 74 70 78 69 27 13 0 0 0 0 7.91 431.24 431.24 69 89 96 87 66 33 5 0 0 0 0 7.9 429.69 433.06 35 46 41 44 33 10 4 0 0 0 0 7.89 434.92 434.89 75 78 86 60 87 33 17 0 0 0 0 7.88 431.87 434.91 81 83 65 65 74 27 16 0 0 0 0 7.87 434.89 434.92 29 34 39 37 25 13 10 0 0 0 0 7.86 439.86 439.86 45 50 66 58 55 32 17 0 0 0 0 7.85 439.29 439.29 59 47 53 60 59 29 22 0 0 0 0 7.84 435.69 439.76 37 25 32 32 26 20 8 0 0 0 0 7.83 440.23 440.23 52 46 53 47 51 27 26 0 0 0 0 7.82 435.10 444.35 42 69 57 46 35 35 13 0 0 0 0 7.81 448.47 448.47 23 13 19 19 23 19 15 0 0 0 0 7.8 460.36 460.36 733 758 815 788 822 768 727 405 57 33 51 7.79 465.69 465.69 53 63 55 69 55 50 58 43 13 8 3 7.78 471.50 471.50 47 47 71 57 55 57 69 54 6 10 5 7.77 473.89 472.30 56 59 58 73 73 62 63 52 20 14 12 7.76 473.11 473.11 112 120 137 148 129 140 153 112 25 25 23 7.75 474.33 474.33 56 70 67 82 73 65 72 63 16 8 22 7.74 479.09 479.09 53 55 66 91 73 89 84 59 14 22 17 7.73 476.06 479.70 60 80 74 98 83 74 80 78 24 19 16 7.72 480.37 480.31 130 136 141 191 151 181 141 135 65 50 53 7.71 480.31 480.37 57 90 88 77 83 87 92 82 28 28 23 7.7 479.37 482.39 71 80 103 75 67 71 91 67 31 37 28 7.69 484.41 484.41 71 95 87 91 79 89 93 93 43 35 40 7.68 486.21 486.21 124 146 176 176 173 177 169 169 81 71 75 7.67 484.85 486.54 59 92 100 83 95 86 95 78 39 33 47 7.66 486.88 486.88 62 80 97 94 87 97 98 91 44 35 42 7.65 495.42 495.42 42 78 70 71 81 85 98 92 52 41 43 7.64 496.56 496.56 101 133 161 188 184 196 193 187 114 103 106 7.63 496.39 498.28 48 62 88 105 89 104 81 91 51 45 67 7.62 504.69 500.00 58 64 72 78 102 99 107 97 70 92 62 7.61 502.62 502.62 40 84 90 85 94 112 107 111 71 74 66 7.6 506.92 506.92 61 106 160 163 213 195 178 201 131 134 141 7.59 506.70 506.70 32 61 73 103 88 111 106 82 78 67 76 7.58 509.84 509.84 29 56 78 75 90 81 90 94 74 67 79 7.57 514.57 514.57 36 51 76 83 83 93 89 115 87 94 85 7.56 519.46 519.46 39 75 141 148 156 222 190 197 183 172 174 7.55 519.90 519.90 12 38 65 78 86 98 82 110 100 72 83 7.54 522.73 522.73 18 36 58 63 75 88 102 99 85 74 96 7.53 521.59 525.79 15 46 58 83 70 92 110 90 99 86 93 7.52 528.85 528.85 24 64 93 114 151 191 215 197 199 224 164 7.51 531.26 531.26 5 29 37 58 70 92 96 98 108 89 85 7.5 530.33 531.85 9 24 40 62 68 90 92 87 92 94 88 7.49 532.43 532.43 7 32 46 44 50 99 81 108 86 91 96 7.48 538.81 538.81 8 35 70 92 123 156 179 200 192 206 196 7.47 541.97 541.97 3 16 29 37 60 76 76 82 95 100 102 7.46 542.34 542.34 5 12 38 30 49 65 83 109 96 103 89 7.45 545.16 545.16 3 11 27 40 40 76 75 101 93 96 105 7.44 549.33 549.33 3 13 37 46 93 136 139 153 202 189 182 7.43 553.81 553.81 2 4 12 25 44 59 65 81 97 97 104 7.42 554.01 554.01 2 3 14 32 36 56 66 72 96 113 96 7.41 554.59 554.59 1 5 12 23 28 57 58 91 85 95 90 7.4 557.22 557.22 2 7 22 40 47 101 134 174 169 149 214 7.39 559.64 559.64 3 3 10 11 42 55 49 78 87 106 111 7.38 564.99 564.99 0 4 4 13 25 42 53 56 84 90 111 7.37 562.58 565.50 2 1 4 15 20 43 46 70 102 72 94 7.36 566.01 566.01 5 5 6 18 37 78 91 130 200 176 191 7.35 572.57 572.57 1 3 4 5 7 38 41 64 101 98 111 7.34 575.23 575.21 0 0 4 7 7 28 40 50 88 105 100 7.33 569.99 575.22 1 0 4 3 11 27 43 56 84 84 76 7.32 575.21 575.23 1 1 2 14 22 45 52 114 193 199 173 7.31 581.30 577.41 1 0 0 1 7 20 23 43 80 98 92 7.3 579.58 579.58 1 1 0 4 9 17 21 46 99 88 96 7.29 577.98 577.98 0 0 5 2 5 21 19 40 72 86 77 7.28 579.48 579.48 1 3 6 5 9 19 31 65 164 140 137 7.27 583.91 583.91 0 0 2 1 4 9 9 35 88 89 66 7.26 589.23 589.23 0 0 0 0 0 7 11 25 70 78 69 7.25 589.54 589.54 0 0 3 1 2 7 13 21 52 76 88 7.24 590.85 590.85 0 0 1 2 4 5 18 35 127 140 138 7.23 591.63 591.63 0 0 2 1 2 1 3 15 66 54 68 7.22 591.63 591.63 0 0 0 1 0 4 5 16 66 60 63 7.21 588.59 591.81 0 0 2 1 3 3 6 17 53 63 58 7.2 595.00 592.00 0 0 0 0 2 7 7 15 109 112 123 7.19 588.33 592.50 0 0 1 3 1 4 2 9 42 46 42 7.18 595.36 593.00 0 0 1 0 0 2 1 7 55 64 53 7.17 594.64 594.39 0 0 0 2 1 2 2 5 40 54 48 7.16 591.38 594.52 0 0 1 0 2 3 7 12 70 73 64 7.15 594.39 594.64 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 6 36 25 37 7.14 593.56 597.32 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 4 33 34 24 7.13 600.00 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 27 25 29 7.12 599.68 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 5 37 57 54 7.11 594.07 600.00 0 0 0 0 1 1 2 1 18 15 21 7.1 597.17 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 18 18 16 7.09 585.87 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 6 13 14 10 7.08 596.28 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 6 19 21 26 7.07 600.00 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 6 11 8 7.06 590.83 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 8 16 4 7.05 612.50 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 5 14 7.04 593.18 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 4 6 10 11 7.03 625.00 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 7.02 587.50 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 7.01 595.83 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 5 0 7 595.45 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 1 4 6.99 590.91 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 4 2 6.98 596.88 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 1 3 6.97 600.00 600.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 3 5 6.96 611.11 605 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 3 12 6.95 596.43 605 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 6 3 6.94 605.00 605 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 2 5 6.93 605.00 605 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 4 7 6.92 596.43 605 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 6 3
Old 01-19-2011, 03:47 PM   #94
stretch
n00b

QB Broad Jump

Code:
Broad JumpExpected Value Adj Exp Val 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 90 375.24 375.24 626 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 91 376.35 376.35 752 43 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 92 377.61 377.61 781 87 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 93 381.75 381.75 784 259 13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 94 385.43 385.43 769 496 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 95 388.18 388.18 765 634 62 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 96 391.36 391.36 793 723 174 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 97 403.63 403.63 231 796 358 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 98 410.60 410.60 71 803 540 83 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 99 417.97 417.97 19 733 681 287 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100 425.06 425.06 5 494 777 508 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 101 429.31 429.31 2 328 810 639 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 102 452.80 452.80 0 142 796 817 587 204 112 12 0 0 0 103 466.00 466.00 0 37 596 830 743 396 278 43 0 0 0 104 476.22 476.22 0 15 547 818 817 632 515 143 4 3 1 105 489.26 489.26 0 6 270 740 801 782 726 337 20 3 11 106 499.49 499.49 0 0 85 518 800 796 775 539 19 17 8 107 509.60 509.60 0 0 22 331 831 814 780 729 79 51 60 108 523.32 523.32 0 0 4 144 841 812 774 767 264 193 200 109 548.19 548.19 0 0 0 0 221 563 726 779 456 382 348 110 561.67 561.67 0 0 0 0 87 441 554 786 615 546 554 111 575.23 575.23 0 0 0 0 26 249 330 711 778 771 742 112 586.27 586.27 0 0 0 0 10 70 136 489 792 771 815 113 593.15 593.15 0 0 0 0 3 18 51 269 818 793 833 114 597.12 597.12 0 0 0 0 0 12 13 105 745 768 765 115 599.47 599.47 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 30 556 616 594 116 601.55 601.55 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 19 366 465 487 117 602.18 602.18 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 188 244 254 118 604.15 604.15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 46 84 81 119 606.78 606.78 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 12 19 28 120 600.00 610.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 7 7
Old 01-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #95
stretch
n00b

QB Position Drill

Code:
PosDrill Expected Value Adj Exp Val 375 400 425 450 475 500 525 550 575 600 625 47 375.25 375.25 905 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 48 375.52 375.52 1123 24 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 49 375.91 375.91 1276 48 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 376.48 376.48 1351 85 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 51 381.69 381.69 463 162 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 52 388.75 388.75 317 339 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 53 394.59 394.59 156 481 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 54 398.39 398.39 78 720 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 55 400.51 400.51 32 806 46 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 56 401.84 401.84 25 867 73 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 57 405.29 405.29 17 759 189 18 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 58 409.07 409.07 15 605 333 17 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 59 415.05 415.05 0 396 511 25 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 60 421.07 421.07 0 244 661 88 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 61 426.45 426.45 0 104 847 169 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 62 430.16 430.16 0 64 879 326 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 63 434.10 434.10 0 24 813 517 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 64 438.34 438.34 0 10 581 698 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 65 441.42 441.42 0 11 427 870 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 66 444.54 444.54 0 2 248 903 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 67 466.75 466.75 0 0 125 900 843 183 93 22 0 0 0 68 472.22 472.22 0 0 68 681 904 285 116 23 0 0 0 69 480.37 480.37 0 0 31 443 1159 457 244 22 0 0 0 70 486.10 486.10 0 0 23 271 1262 574 357 52 0 0 0 71 500.47 500.47 0 0 0 0 540 554 432 69 0 0 0 72 505.08 505.08 0 0 0 0 417 596 545 105 0 0 0 73 511.67 511.67 0 0 0 0 315 632 621 250 7 2 4 74 515.32 515.32 0 0 0 0 212 625 664 300 5 4 6 75 520.93 520.93 0 0 0 0 114 577 603 422 14 10 10 76 526.05 526.05 0 0 0 0 67 442 603 515 19 15 12 77 529.82 529.82 0 0 0 0 29 361 461 551 10 17 19 78 535.40 535.40 0 0 0 0 22 236 422 623 33 25 23 79 540.04 540.04 0 0 0 0 11 165 287 572 49 28 30 80 549.88 549.88 0 0 0 0 12 92 187 582 94 43 74 81 555.44 555.44 0 0 0 0 21 80 113 519 149 83 83 82 572.81 572.81 0 0 0 0 3 27 66 447 273 195 186 83 581.18 581.18 0 0 0 0 4 9 46 347 358 260 271 84 589.11 589.11 0 0 0 0 0 22 12 217 513 400 393 85 594.04 594.04 0 0 0 0 0 14 17 121 585 521 512 86 596.80 596.80 0 0 0 0 0 11 17 64 609 562 594 87 598.37 598.37 0 0 0 0 0 7 12 41 600 608 623 88 598.81 598.81 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 22 590 579 571 89 599.60 599.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 17 583 623 594 90 600.23 600.23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 14 491 577 534 91 601.64 601.64 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 13 349 458 459 92 601.85 601.85 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 257 358 338 93 604.56 604.56 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 131 222 247 94 603.92 604.58 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 82 137 138 95 604.60 604.60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 41 60 73 96 605.37 605.37 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 33 62 68 97 606.67 606.67 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 14 27 34 98 601.61 606.83 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 19 20 23 99 600.00 607.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 23 25 23
Old 01-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #96
RedKingGold
College Starter

Thanks for your work stretch. These appear to be some solid testing methods, but what conclusions did you draw?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #97
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Stretch, would you mind sending me the raw data? I don't have the utility to create draft class files. Or if you could tell me where to get that utility, that'd be great too.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #98
Wanderer
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwardzala View Post
Stretch, would you mind sending me the raw data? I don't have the utility to create draft class files. Or if you could tell me where to get that utility, that'd be great too.
Ditto. It looks like really nice work, and I would like to see both the classes that you used and the resulting spreadsheets.

Also, any reason why the extractor won't work for me? I just get errors and errors and errors.

The reason I sought out this thread today: do the masked pairs seem to work in reverse? In other words, if a player has a bunch of high scores and a masked pair that is lower than it otherwise "ought" to be, is that an indicator of a likely draft bust? I didn't see this discussed anywhere, but I may have missed it.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #99
Wanderer
n00b

Quote:
Masked QBs, especially quality guys, will almost always have high sense rush coupled with a high long passing bar or a pair of high bars in the following combinations: med/timing, short/acc, 3rd/two min, and deep/read. No combine guys are more likely to be masked in this way.
Also, the way I read this it looks like you have to have a high sense rush WITH either LP or both of the other things listed. Is sense rush a constant here, or is it just what is paired with long passing as an indicator?

In that case, the pairs would be:
SR/LP
MP/TIM
SP/ACC
3rd/2MIN
DP/READ

If it is the way I read the language it would be:
SR/LP
SR/MP/TIM
SR/SP/ACC
etc.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #100
Wanderer
n00b

Finally, I can add to the knowledge base...I think. A little bit, at least. I haven't seen these 2 little things mentioned anywhere.

First:
One way that I *HAVE* found these masked pairs useful in indicating busts (as opposed to sleepers) is by seeing when they are unmatched in groups.

That makes no sense, so let me explain. Your masked pairs are:
SR/LP
MP/TIM
SP/ACC
3rd/2MIN
DP/READ

right?

If you look at Kurt Dillon below:

you'll notice that our esteemed Mr. Dillon has very high bars in the bolded ratings:
SR/LP
MP/TIM
SP/ACC
3rd/2MIN
DP/READ

The others suck. That is what we call a lure. Also, Scramble Frequency and Kick Holding are high, which make the overall picture look rosier, but those are irrelevant (KH is not, but that, after all, is what your 3rd QB is for.)

Confirming this, an interview told me (I used pre-interview screenshot, sorry) that he was very overrated, and that his Intelligence graded out significantly higher than his Wonderlic (see below). But here's a great case when you can avoid burning an interview by seeing the bar pattern.

Second:
This is probably obvious to most, but the implications may not be: the Wonderlic by itself tells you a little bit, but the Wonderlic to Intelligence ratio gives you what I believe is the single most important factor in evaluating a quarterback - not necessarily in his rating, but in his performance on the field (and by that I mean whether he makes his team more likely to win or lose, not necessarily his statistics): a dead-on balls accurate assessment of his Avoid Interceptions rating. Since 50% of the Wonderlic determines Intelligence, and 10% determines Sense Rush, the rest of it tells you the Avoid INTs score, you can very closely assess this critical score by that ratio.

If you look at Melvin Hoffman below, you'll see a High Wonderlic (36) and a Very High Intelligence (91). 50% of that Wonderlic score should go to Intelligence, so that score should be in the 75ish range. All that extra Intelligence is lowering the Avoid INTs score...no other way around it. Mr. Hoffman is a pick machine, and a huge bust in spite of going blue Fash, Wonderlic, Agility, and Passing Drills. The kicker is that his bars turned out reasonably okay, and he could put up some decent numbers overall...but averaged some 20 INTs per year as a starter, and absolutely killed his teams.
Melvin Hoffman = Rex Grossman, Jay Cutler in Denver, whatever.

Conversely, the same year Greg Carlisle came out. Both he and Hoffman rated 5.1/5.8 in their overall draft rankings. Carlisle was worse than Hoffman by a hair in every part of the combine except broad jump. All were black except Wonderlic. His % Developed was much better, though. His bars were scattered, no clear masking signs apart from being listed as Very Underrated. But his Wonderlic was High (35) and his intelligence was Average (57) He looked like a marginal starter, and performed like one...except he always threw relatively few interceptions, and his teams did well.

Greg Carlisle = Matt Cassel, Trent Dilfer, etc.

One last example is from that same year, combining two of these things:

Mitch Detsch was ranked 3.5/4.0 in his draft ranking, and his combines were all black, green in broad jump and passing drills. You'll see he sports a partial masked pair (long/SR), but my scout thought he was Very Overrated and he had low volatility to boot. But you'll also notice a High Wonderlic (28, still black, but lists as High), and Low Intelligence (21). With that is a moderately high Sense Rush, part of the masked pair. The Sense Rush fits the Wonderlic, but that Intelligence should be in the 50s or 60s. I picked him up as an UDFA, and watched him creep into the low 50s. I started him as an experiment in his 5th year on a team with a good defense and running game around him and we went 11-5 and lost in the FO Bowl. He went 59%, 3200+ yards, 21 TDs, 5 INTs in about 500 attempts. I liked him.

I then traded him (for squat, as an experiment) to a QB poor team with very average talent and the team went 10-6 and 1 and done losing to my team. He had to throw more and went about 55% for 3400+ yards, 22 TDs, 11 INTs in 575 attempts.

Both teams outperformed their power rankings by quite a decent margin.

FWIW, YMMV and all that jazz.

Last edited by Wanderer : 01-19-2011 at 10:34 PM.